Abdul Hakim Shaikh
HVAC MEP supervisor
About Abdul Hakim Shaikh:
- Performing supervisory responsibilities for managing all aspects of the operation, maintenance, repair, and installation of air conditioning, refrigeration, ventilating, chillers and ducts and related systems.
- Manage erection job related to chillers and HVAC systems
- Work also included preparing cost estimates of repair and installation projects. Scanning Quotations and updating the ERP system with inventory entries.
- Buying negotiation with vendors. Liaise between the customer and contractors.
- Plans, assigns, schedules, and supervises the work of skilled and unskilled workers in maintaining and repairing air conditioning, refrigeration, and related mechanical systems and equipment
- Conducts regular inspections of work in progress and on completion. Check periodically on generators, motors, compressors, and controls; initiates action for the major overhaul of equipment.
- Provide technical assistance in the design, installation, and maintenance of these mechanical systems and equipment.
- Recruit and train personnel in the safe operation of equipment and tools.
- Establish and enforce safety regulations, work performance standards, rules and working conditions. Make sure work environment complies with company’s safety standard and conduct the Safety talks for the team
- Maintains stock of replacement and repair parts, material, and supplies; prepares requisitions for supplies, parts, and equipment.
- Work with Site Engineer on overall costing and budgeting for site HVAC projects.
- Contract and work order monitoring, completion reports
- Apply industry best practices in the HVAC industry for smooth and effective operations and maintenance
- Follow the escalation metrics and make sure all unresolved matters are reported to site engineer and discuss the same for way forward for resolution.
- Diploma in Managing Safety from IOSH, Sep-2016
- Certified OSHAS 1801:2007 professional, Jun-2016
- Diploma in Health Safety & Environment, 2015-16
- Diploma Certificate Course in Fire & Safety AIIMS, Chennai, India – 2012.
- Diploma Certificate in Fire & Safety Management NILEM, Chennai, India -1996
- Diploma Certificate Course in Electrical, MHSS, Mumbai, India - 1995
- B.Sc (Bachelor of Science) Mumbai University, Mumbai, India -1994.
Professionals who compete with Abdul
Professionals in the same Construction / Facilities sector as Abdul Hakim Shaikh
Professionals from different sectors near Mumbai, Maharashtra
Other users who are called Abdul
Jobs near Mumbai, Maharashtra
Found in: beBee S2 IN - 1 day ago
DeadAnt Media Private Limited Mumbai, India Internship, Full time
About Company: · Your all-access pass to standup and India's first new media and entertainment company dedicated to all things comedy. Online Publication | Creative Studio | Events & IPs. · About the ...
Bloom Hotel Group Juhu, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Housekeeping Job Responsibilities: · Cleans and sanitizes hotel and guest rooms · Vacuums and sweeps floors, carpets, and rugs · Makes beds and changes linens · Cleans and sanitizes bathrooms, showers ...
SRM Designs Mumbai, India
Job description · Model making on matrix · Knowledge of and practical experience with the CAD programs Rhino & Matrix · Self starter, disciplined, confident, ready to learn new things. · Create concep ...