Aride Ocean Infoway April 2013 - at PresentHired as a full-time systems administrator following initial consulting role. Provide Windows/Unix/Linux administration.
• Systems Administration, Network Functions & Security. Currently spearheading as a Network/System Administrator in a Data center.
• Expertise in Planning, designing, installing and configuring, upgrading, maintaining LAN as per organizational requirements, governed by communication protocols.
• Good knowledge of hardware and networking; installation and configuration of IT networks, maintenance, troubleshooting and user management with experience in installation, up gradation, configuration, and support of Software/ Hardware and other network devices.
• Knowledge of firewalls (Fortinet, cyberoam, Peplink, PF Sense)
• Sound Knowledge of IP Addressing, Subneting, Routing& Switching.
• Knowledge in configuration of wireless routers
KCCL January 2011 - April 2013Hired as a full-time systems Engineer following initial consulting role. Provide Windows, Linux administration
• Network Configuration & Administration, LAN Administration, and Network Security Administration.
• Troubleshoot hardware, software, and network related issues, provide quick resolution to problems and participate in finding root causes of issues and work on action items to prevent future occurrences.
• Maintaining network performance by Network monitoring and analysis, troubleshooting network problems; escalating problems to vendor.
• Configuring wireless routers
• Installation and troubleshooting of all Network devices ,Servers, Software’s and Operating systems.