MARKETING & OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT PROFESSIONAL
Targeting Team Handling assignments as Sales Manager / Business Development Manager / Marketing Manager / Branch Manager with reputed organization
Axis Bank November 2013 - September 2014•Main deliverables are too providing proper Investment services to HNI & UHNI clients for Assets as well as Liability products.
•Building and maintaining long term relationships, deepening relationship (growing relationship value) and growing revenues.
•By reaching out to all mapped clients on a periodic basis and cross selling as many products as possible (as per the demographic, lifestyle and risk profiling)
•By providing seamless and superior service delivery
• By ensuring compliance with key regulatory and bank level requirements.
• CC/OD, Term Loans, Commodity Finance Products, SME Finance, Auto Loan, Housing Finance. Loan Against Property
• Taking care of Agri Based Lending .Working Capital, CASA
• New client acquisition to increase sales of our products i.e. SME Working Capital Loan & SME Mortgage Loan (Loan against Property).
• Maintain Client and channel relationships as per defined benchmark and ensure implementation of Sales Management Process.
Indusind Bank June 2013 - November 2013• Monitor and address HNI clients’ banking and Investment requirements, use financial acumen and investment expertise to review a client’s personal data, align clients’ need through superior service, seamlessly align service delivery for enhanced experience; thereby helping the client to reach his short term and long term investment goals.
• Focus on business development across liabilities, assets & fee to sustain and achieve growth in relationship value, revenues & improved client stickiness.
• Formulate outbound and inbound sales plan to acquire new HNI customers for increasing customer base of the portfolio.
• Ensuring regular availability of Research material and inputs to the client.
• Regular contact with all mapped clients through monthly calls.
• Managing relationships to improve relationship value of existing customers.
ARTEFACT PROJECTS LTD. May 2011 - March 2013• Preparing Financial Modeling for BOT, Annuity projects.
# Valuation of Project by Discounted Cash Flow Method
# Calculation of Project IRR
# Calculation of Equity IRR
# Calculation of Net Present Value of Project
# Preparing Debt Service Coverage Ratio Statement
# Calculation of Interest during WIP
# Preparing Cash Flow Statement
# Preparing Profitability Statement
# Preparing Projected Balance Sheet
# Preparing Sensitivity Analysis of Project
• Preparing CMA and credit appraisals of proposal for term loans, working capital facilities for Company.
• Assessing Viability of the BOT Projects through the tools such as IRR, NPV & DSCR.
• Preparation of Project Information Memorandum for MPRDC’s Badwani-Palsud State Highway.
• Preparing Feasibility Reports for State Highway & National Highways Projects and Mining Projects.
• Ratio analysis
Tata Securuities Ltd November 2007 - October 2011• Doing Sales and Marketing of All Equity & Non-Equity Products, Majorly Equity Mutual Fund.
• Conducted on the job trainings for agents & supervisors for introducing new processes & products
• Provided complete process training to agents related to call handling, products, procedures, sales and monitoring their performance, ensuring strict adherence to quality parameters
• Prepared and maintained daily MIS reports to evaluate the performance and efficiency of the process
• Reviewed the performance of team on weekly & monthly basis to identify the area of improvement while conducting root cause analysis to identify performance improvement areas
Associate Branch Manager
RELIGARE SECURITIES LTD October 2009 - May 2011• Leading Sales and Wealth Management functions across the region while managing day-to-day branch operations, and consistently adding HNI accounts to the client list with a team of 6 Executives while consistently achieving the preset targets in terms of new clients as well as new D-mat accounts (equities)Portfolio allocation and reviews & financial check-ups for each client according to the frequency set within the advisory process guidelines Ensured 360 degree Client Engagement - Total Client Ownership Relationship Management with significant clients to ascertain rendering of quality service and collate feedback on product performance to recommend product improvisations. Providing prompt and superior service support to the clients in the designated territory to build market credibility
Motilal Oswal Securities Ltd June 2005 - November 2007• Advice clients for Equity, PMS and Mutual funds.
• Responsible to generate brokerage.
• Analyzed information and prepared plans best suited to individual clients' requirements.
• Presented clients with information on new and existing products and services.
• Built and maintained strong relationships with clients, helping them to track their progress over time.
• Provided clients with a high level of individualized customer service.
NSE Certificate in Financial Modeling
2015 - 2015
(1 year) Mumbai - Mahārāshtra
Certificate in Investment Banking & Financial Modeling
2014 - 2014
AFP (Investment Planning)
2010 - 2011
(1 year) Nagpur - Mahārāshtra
AFP (Retirement Planning & Employee benefits)
2010 - 2011
(1 year) Nagpur - Mahārāshtra
2003 - 2005
(2 years) Nagpur - Mahārāshtra