This professional is in active search of jobsengineering Freelancer
Goal-oriented, self-motivated, and committed professional with Three years ten months of experience in the mobile application development domain. Looking forward to joining a progressive organization that will nurture my Great desire to learn and take up challenges.
- PG Diploma in Mobile Computing from CDAC, Bangalore.
- MSC (ComputerScience) from Hindusthan Collegeof Arts & Science in 2017 with 78 %.
- BSC (ComputerScience) from Hindusthan College of Arts & Science in 2015 with 75 %.
- Higher Secondary (Computer Science) from Saratha Higher Secondary School in 2012 with 77%.
- Secondaryfrom Sri Vigneswara Higher Secondary School in 2010 with 82%.
- Experience for developing an application for Android OperatingSystem using EclipseIDE, Android Studio,Visual Studio, Java, XamarinForms, Android SDK andADT plug-in.
- experience in end - to-end development of software applications from requirement analysis to system study, designing, coding, testing, debugging, documentation, implementation using Microsoft.Net Technologies.
- Forms for designing UI using framework APIs and XAML with different available layouts and controls .
- Good exposureto overall application development analysis,design, development, testing, and support.
- Familiar to the MVVM model for Xamarin Forms.
- Used localization techniques in Xamarin for data translation
- Good knowledge of processes like version control, bug tracking.Responsive, organized and excellent problemsolver.
- Used RESTfulWeb Service Integration to fetch data asynchronously and render an appropriate view.
- Excellent in object oriented programming in Java.
- Undertaken full life cycle of Mobile Application Development which includes testing on deviceand simulator as well.
- Development is being done using agile methodology with daily scrums , and continuous integration , to deliver higher-quality software far more rapidly.
- Wrote LINQ queries to retrieve data from in-memory objects & Implemented Lambda expressions in LINQ query methods
- Freshers Mentor.