About Deesha Mewis D'cruz:
Sr. Chemist - R&D at Aron Universal Limited, Bangalore
(July 2017 to present)
Areas of Expertise
- Have good experience in product development, testing of raw materials & products related to Offset inks & Security pigments.
- Carry out feasibility studies on new products and modifications.
- Monitor and control the performance of products as per the standards and required specifications.
- Analysis of customer complaints, product failures and competitors’ products and provide the solution to the customers and operation.
- Process/technology development, trouble-shooting and validation.
- Perform hands-on laboratory work to develop, optimize and troubleshoot analytical methods for testing.
- All administrative work related to R&D including ISO related compliance, Regulatory requirements of the product meet as and when required.
- Maintaining good laboratory practice.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Searching / browsing for new RM / alternative supplier for existing / patents related to project at present and also for future
- As an active member in resolving customer complaints & RM complaint
- Optimization and standardization of new installed machinery issues raised on day to day activities.
- Identifying and implementation of cost reduction projects related to products.
- On job training for all new recruits of R&D chemist in the team.
- Day to day developments about the ongoing projects briefing to CMD for his advice & reporting the progress through telephonic, via emails and personal discussion and reporting system.
- Assist junior chemist, while performing the syntheses, formulation, and analysis.
- Provide hands-on training, assign day-today works, and supervision to project assistants the progress to higher ups.
- Ensure that the samples generated during the course of synthesis and formulations are given for analysis and record subsequent results obtained, and update identification and design of synthetic routes, pigment formulations, and stability studies.
- Maintain and calibrate laboratory equipment/instrument. Write SOPs.
- Assist the chemist to take stock of resources (raw materials, solvents, etc.) in the project and report any shortfall and preparation of indent.
- Preparation of project reports, review presentation and sample submission reports.
- Ensure confidentiality at all times
- MSc in Applied Chemistry from Mangalore University, Mangalore in 2017.
- Bachelor of Science from Mangalore University, Mangalore in 2015.
Professionals who compete with Deesha
Professionals in the same Scientific sector as Deesha Mewis D'cruz
Professionals from different sectors near Mangalore, Dakshin Kannad
Jobs near Mangalore, Dakshin Kannad
Aarushi Infotech Mangaluru, India ₹300,000 - ₹500,000 per year
Company Overview · Aarushi Infotech is a leading provider of IT solutions and support services in Siliguri. We pride ourselves in offering technology solutions that drive our client's business success ...
Apollo Pharmacy Mangalore, India
Job Responsibilities · Assist the Pharmacist in dispensing drugs according to a prescription issued by the doctor. In case the prescribed medicines are not available, arrange the same from the in-hou ...
TeacherOn Kudlu, India Part time
I am pursuing Masters in Psychology via distance learning from Jain University. I need help with Sem 3 subjects, research synopsis and field work. · Level: · Beginner · Gender Preference: · Only femal ...