This professional is in active search of jobsengineering Freelancer
I have worked with different projects including Citi Mortgage, Citibank credit card and wires, etc. in areas involving - API Testing, Webservices, ETL and Data Migration Projects, cloud based machine learning and data analytics platform.
I come from Neemuch, Madhya Pradesh, India. In my free time I indulge in gardening, shopping and listening to audiobooks of late. Maintaining a 10,000 steps daily routine is something that keeps me sane.
I am passionate about my work and love being organized.
Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science
An ISTQB Certified Tester with almost 4 years of experience working in Software Development Engineer in Test role.
• Expertise in Banking Domain and keen on learning new domains.
• Working Knowledge in Agile methodology – SCRUM.
• Working knowledge in SDLC, STLC and Defect Life Cycle.
• Expertise in Web Application UI Automation Testing using Selenium Webdriver with Cucumber (BDD) with Unit Testing Frameworks: TestNG, Junit.
• Good understanding of Java OOPS concepts.
• Working knowledge of API Testing via Postman and automating them using Pytest framework.
• Extensively worked with tools like GIT and Jenkins for CI/CD process.
• Working knowledge of integration and regression testing using cloud where these technologies are commonplace – Kubernetes, docker, kafka and devops.
• Expertized in using JIRA software with Jenkins and github for real time bug tracking and issue management.
• Connecting to the remote server remotely using Putty.
• Strong in writing SQL queries to perform backend data validations.
• Extensively worked on various Testing types such as Integration, System, Functional, Regression, Sanity, Smoke, User-interface (GUI), Data base and User Acceptance Testing (UAT), Performance Testing.
• Experience with authoring test cases to thoroughly ensure quality of a software product.
• Excellent analytical and communication skills to handle the clients street-smart.