KARTHICK.G email@example.com · +91 9840713057 · Career Objective · To secure a challenging position as a Manual and Automation QA Test engineer position, which gives me an opportunity to exhibit my technical skills and giving scope for enhancement of my knowledge and career. · Professional E ...
About G karthick:
To secure a challenging position as a Manual and Automation QA Test engineer position, which gives me an opportunity to exhibit my technical skills and giving scope for enhancement of my knowledge and career.
Overall 2.8 years of IT experience as a software Tester performing Manual Testing on Web Application and Printer Domain.
- Experience in smoke testing, system testing, functional testing and regression testing.
- Has good knowledge in SDLC, STLC, and Bug life Cycle Process
- Experience in testing specifically on Software applications in Multi-Function Device drivers.
- Proficient in Bug tracking tool like Jira and IBM ClearQuest Tools.
- Good knowledge and working experience of Test Management tools such as ApTest and Magen.
- Expertise in creating and testing various Virtual Machines such as VM Ware, Oracle VirtualBox, Hyper-V.
- Experience in understanding the Requirements, Test case development, Test case execution, Logging defects in defect management tool.
- Commitment to co-operative teamwork and involved in delivering high quality product
- to client.
- A Good Team Player with Leadership skills.
- Flexible to work in new environments.
|Testing skills||Manual, Automation, Api testing,|
|Test management||ApTest, Magen, fusion, Newrel|
|defect tracking tool||JIRA, Clear Quest(IBM)|
|Automation tool||Selenium webdriver (Python)|
|Other tool||SNMP(MIB Browser), Wireshark,|
|Programming Language||C, C++, Python|
HCL Technologies, Chennai Feb 2019 to Till date.
Client : Client Platform Development (Xerox)
Current Project Name : Voyager V4.5
Role : Test Engineer
Software Tools : Clear quest, AppTest, Magen ,JIRA, XML tool
Team Size : 15
Duration : Nov 2019-Dec2020
Xerox Corporation is an American multinational document management corporation that produced and sells a range of color and black-and-white printers, multifunction systems, photo copiers, digital production printing presses, and related consulting services and supplies.
This program describes printing reliability, connectivity, and localization and performance level of the printer drivers. Driver level testing and qualifying printer features in Different Operating system environments. It Ensure quality drivers and utilities operating effectively in customer environments. And also working with Windows Smart Installer/Un Installer to verify the Installations/Uninstallations happened without fail.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Understanding and analyze the Client Requirements.
- Test scenario preparation and Test Case Preparation based on Requirement analysis.
- Execute the Test Cases and Test Jobs, and pairwise jobs & Test Procedures for specific assigned technical areas.
- Troubleshoot embedded device and test problems and determine whether unexpected behaviours are defects.
- Participating the project status calls on Weekly basis with Project Stakeholders
- Interacting with Development team members in fixing the defects
- Involved in functionality testing, Integration testing, Regression Testing
- As part of Agile testing participated scrum call, daily stand up meeting and Project demo call
- Prepare the Daily Status Report (DSR) and circulate it to the project stakeholders
- Prepare the Test Closure Report at the end of the testing.
Client : Client Platform Development (Xerox)
Current Project Name : Atlantis
Role : Test Engineer
Software Tools : ApTest, Magen, JIRA, App Test,
Team Size : 10
Duration : Jan2021 to till date
Project involves testing of Printer’s Web User Interface. These web user interfaces create a platform to manage and maintain several configurations and functionalities of the Multi-functional printers. It will establish communication between printer and end users. It can be accessible from any location within their secure network.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Perform detailed analysis on requirement/specification document
- Analyse the scenarios which can be automated and scenarios which can be manually performed
- Prepare test scenarios for the user stories/acceptance criteria
- Execute the test cases and update the status of it
- Performed Cross browser testing, for browsers - Google Chrome, Firefox and IE
- Report defects using JIRA and generate defect summary reports
- Generated detailed pass-fail reports and the Test results summary
- Involvement in the Preparation of Test Procedures, Test Scenarios, Cases and Test Data.
- Writing test cases and preparing test data for these test cases.
- Reporting the Coverage status of tests performed on the daily/weekly basis
- Interacting with onsite coordinator on Requirement Analysis.
- Attended project meetings and interacted with other team members in order to resolve the problems.
Company : SUN GROUP (Sun network)
Duration : March 2016 – April 2018
Designation : Cherrinet Technical support
Role and responsibility:
- I worked as technical support in inbound process for broadband service where we assist customer’s queries and problems.
- Researched issues on various computer systems and databases to resolve complaints, answer inquiries, and outline solutions.
- Informed customers about issue resolution progress.
- Worked with customers having data connectivity issues.
- Issued license codes to new and existing customer.
- Managed base level IT support to consumer clients.
- Supported customers with online billing and account issues.
- Resolved customer complaints and concerns with strong verbal and negotiation
Additional Tasks and Achievements
- Prepared various training document and conducted training for fresher’s.
- Got appreciated from clients for finding exploratory defects.
- Awarded as Best Performer for numerous quarters
- Achieved Excellent Performance during the year 2020-2021
|EXAMINATION / DEGREE||NAME OF INSTITUTE||UNIVERSITY/ BOARD||YEAR OF PASSING||PERCENTAGE/ CGPA|
|B.TECH IT||Easwari Engineering College, Chennai.||Anna University, Chennai|
|XII||General cariappa higher secondary school ,Saligramam,Chennai.||State Board of Higher Secondary Exams, TN||2010||75.8%|
|Goverment school||State board||2007||65|
I, hereby declare that the information furnished above is true to the best of my knowledge.
Date: KARTHICK .G
HCL technolog- associate test enginee-
dat of joining- feb-2019
Easwari Engineering College 2014 pass out
Professionals in the same Engineering / Architecture sector as G karthick
Professionals from different sectors near Chennai, Chennai district
Other users who are called G
Jobs near Chennai, Chennai district
veega service Egmore, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
We need for Back office Executive · Location : · Chennai · Experience : 1 to 2years · Please contact : 8925454449 · Pay: · ₹180,000.00 - ₹200,000.00 per year · Schedule: · Day shift · Ability to commu ...
RBS dental clinic Chennai, India
Dentist with good communication skills and patient handling with good diagnostic skills · Job Types: · Full-time, Part-time, Fresher, Internship · Part-time hours: 28 per week · Salary: · ₹5,000.00 - ...
Boomaa Consultants - India Chennai, India Full time
Company Overview · Boomaa Consultants - India is a reputable HR recruiter company based in Chennai, Tamil Nadu. With a team of highly skilled professionals, we strive to provide the best recruitment s ...