Assistant Manager - Financial Due Diligence
About Gajapathy Pillai:
I am a multi-faceted professional who can strategize, improvise, and enhance effectiveness in all risk and compliance domains.
A versatile business professional with over 15+ years of experience in Program Management, Business Management, Risk & Compliance, Operational Excellence, Project Planning & Execution, Liaising, Resource Management, Cross Functional, Leadership, and People Management.
- Post Graduate Program in Business Analysis- 2022
- PRINCE2 Certification - 2019
- EY Badges in Design Thinking and Agile Methodologies – 2019
- Certified from RPT-Europe -2014 RPTEurope.com
- Certified ITF Level 4 coach – 2013
- Two Year Full-time PG Course in Fashion Retail with specialization in Retail Management; 2010
- Bachelor in Science (Specialization in Chemistry); 2004
- Diploma in Textile Processing: 2003
Professionals in the same Accounting / Finance sector as Gajapathy Pillai
Professionals from different sectors near Chennai, Chennai district
Jobs near Chennai, Chennai district
Saaki Argus & Averil Consulting Chennai, India
Job Title: · Team Lead- · Java Experience: · 15 yrs Location: Chennai Notice Period : 0-30days · Roles and Responsibilities: · Strong Knowledge in Spring boot and microservices · Knowledge in Core Jav ...
ePropelled Chennai, India ₹1,500,000 - ₹2,000,000 per year
ePropelled is a global technology leader in Drive systems (Motors + Controllers) in the eMobility (2,3,4 Wheeled), Air Mobility (Drones, VTOLs, small Aircraft), Industrial Sustainability (Pumps, HVAC, ...
R1 RCM, Inc. Chennai, India
"R1 RCM India is proud to be a Great Place To Work Certified organization. We are committed to transform the healthcare industry with our innovative revenue cycle management services. Our goal is to ' ...