· Dear Sir / Madam, · I am writing this letter to showcase my interest in the Elementary Art Instructor opening at your esteemed International School. · I am a Creative Art Instructor and Artist, with more than 11 years of experience as an Art Instructor at the American International School in Che ...
Dear Sir / Madam,
I am writing this letter to showcase my interest in the Elementary Art Instructor opening at your esteemed International School.
I am a Creative Art Instructor and Artist, with more than 11 years of experience as an Art Instructor at the American International School in Chennai. I am confident that I will be a valuable addition to your staff, and that I will dedicate the knowledge that I have accrued through years of experience as an art instructor and as a creative artist to the best of my ability to nurture the students at the institution.
From my childhood, I have been a fan of the creative arts. I have a Bachelor’s Degree in Fine Arts, a Diploma from Cambridge University in Teaching,IB-PYP certification and an honorary doctorate in fine arts as well. I am also pursuing my masters in education from the Moreland University which I intend to complete by 2022 August.
As an artist, I have been associated with the creative arts as a professional since 2002, whereby I have amassed expertise in many subjects related to visual arts, including painting, drawing, printmaking, sculpting, and crafts. As an art teacher, I have been teaching privately since 2002 for students of various age groups from elementary children to adults, and that motivated me to pursue a full-time art teacher role at American International School where I have been teaching art since 2009 for Elementary School children. I am passionate about teaching art to young children and take pride in helping them during their formative years to get them introduced to various art forms, appreciate art, build their self-confidence and nurture creative thinking through art. I bring strong organisational and motivational skills to my classroom and keep students engaged and help them build self-confidence in creating art.
Kindly review the resume that I have furnished along with this letter for further details on my qualifications, experience, and expertise that I feel are suitable to assume the role of Art Teacher at your esteemed educational institution. I look forward to discussing this with you at your earliest convenience.
Thank you for your consideration.
I am a candidate with a vast knowledge of many subjects related to visual arts, including painting, drawing, sculpture, and crafts. I work to inspire students to explore their full potential in art-based projects, and to incorporate creative thinking elements into their daily lives. My teaching experience has been mostly with younger children, whom I have helped enhance their appreciation for art and gain confidence through creating their very own artworks. Seeking a job as an elementary art teacher at your esteemed school where I can use my skills to teach children to love art and grow with the organisation.
- BFA Visual Communication.- 1998-2002
- CIDTT- Cambridge International Diploma in Teachers Training- 2010-2011
- PYP-Primary years program- IB Cat-1- 2021
- Teach Now and MEd in Elementary Education-Pursuing from Moreland University- Washington DC- Intended to complete by 2022 August.
- Professional Developments- NESA conferences, SCAD Art programs & Forums, EAL training, RC-Responsive classroom training, SIOP-Sheltered Instructions, CPR -First Aid Training up to date.