Justin Diraviam S
Civil and Structural Engineer
About Justin Diraviam S:
Working with Saudi Aramco for the project of Abu Ali Offshore facilities development, having 22 years of experience in that more than 10 years in gulf countries. Completed Bachelor of Civil Engineering degree in the year of 2002, and attested with saudi cultural. Most of my work experience in the field of Oil & gas, energy projects,
A review of my credentials will confirm that I am capable of serving as the catalyst for achieving revenue objectives and organic growth through effective contributions. I possess over 20 plus years of experience in Project Planning and management, Contract Administration and management, Site and construction Management / Resource Planning, Manpower Management and maintenance of Infrastructure in the Oil and gas and Thermal Power Plant Construction sector.
Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering with First Class, Alagappa Chettiar College of Engg and Tech, Tamil Nadu, India.
Skills and Strengths:
- Excellent Communication Skill.
- Efficient Management and Leadership ability.
- Effective Quality and cost managements of projects.
- Expertise with latest tools and techniques.
- Efficient planning and coordination of activities.
- Effective quality checking of final deliveries.
- Well-versed with the usage of computer and Microsoft Office tools, Internet, and email.
main responsibility Is Preparing and reviewing of scope of work. Contacting/ coordinating site survey during the pre-tendering stage with the contractor.
• Prepare Tender specification, Feasibility Report, Drawings, BOQ for to float EPC Project tendering.
• Involving with Committee for EPC Project Negotiations and Contract finalization.
• Assist the contractor for Mobilization and Project Commencement
• Review and approval of Project schedule (level 3 planning).
• Review and approval of Method statement, ITP, Pre-qualification documents, material etc.
• Executing, controlling and monitoring of the progress with respect to Project Master Schedule.
• Conducting project Kick of meeting, weekly Construction, Quality and HSE meetings to meet the requirements of the project.
• Handling, answering and assisting all technical and field queries.
• Supervision of site activities, Quality controlling of materials, Surveillance and witness of the site civil concrete, structural associated electrical and mechanical piping works.
• Preparing punch list and monitor closeout prior to commissioning handover.
• Reviewing weekly, and monthly contractor reports and approval.
• Handling, answering, and assisting all technical and field queries.
• Implementation of various safety procedures, PTW system and precautions to be adopted during the construction period with the contractor.
• Coordination and review of engineering, detailed design, drawings, and procurement activities.
• Conducting/organizing Safety walk-through, PTW site audit, Contractor camp and facility audit.
Professionals in the same Utilities / Energy sector as Justin Diraviam S
Professionals from different sectors near Chennai, Chennai district
Other users who are called Justin
Jobs near Chennai, Chennai district
Techsist Solution Pvt. Chennai, India
Job Description : · Java Developer : · Location : Pune, Chennai, Mumbai, Bangalore · Experience : 8+ Years · Mandatory Skills : Java, Microservices, Springboot · Roles and Responsibilities : · Design, ...
Demands Imitation Services PVT. LTD. Chennai, India
Greetings · We have opening for · Data Science Intern for our client in India. · Job Title : · Data Science Intern | · Job Location: PAN India | · CTC: 3-20LPA | Exp: 0-2 Years | · No · of Positi ...
timesascent Chennai, India Full time
Interested candidates can mail their resumes with their name and department code in subject line to or can send it to the following address