I'm looking for an aspiring career, which always giving a good platform for learning, team working, execution of new planning and all, so I opt for the position. I believe in training and motivating teams through projects and team work will give a ultimate victory.
My skills in team development and leadership have been finely honed, and I am confident my strengths will be useful for the company.
Start-up and commissioning of UPS Systems.
• Doing the preventive maintenance activity and unscheduled preventive maintenance activity for UPS systems and Cooling units.
• Handling the mission critical equipment in the DC.
• Equipped with the expertise in operation and maintenance, documentation, calibration & testing of equipment. Have the extensive experience in using the multimeter, oscilloscopes and other power related measuring gadgets.
• Doing power audits of customer’s distribution systems.
• Educate our customers on basic operation of their equipment.
• Assist our service partners in site visits, evaluating technical and professional performance.
• Have the well-known experience in replacing the MCBs, MCCBs and all power related accessories.
• Have the well-known experience in laying power cables and the termination of power cables in an effective way with the clear approach.
• Ability to read/study the SLD, blueprints, load schedule, manuals and data sheets.
• Have the experience in UPS, Battery and DG set in terms of both practical as well as the theoretical.
• Maintaining the records and files and preparing the reports
Have got DCCA (Data Centre Certified Associate) certification which was issued by the Schneider Energy University.
I have the experience in strategies for the DC, Cooling and humidity, Power redundancy, Server rack details and PDU details.