About Kashish Agarwal:
A college student committed to work. Passionate and results-driven HR Analyst with a strong background in statistical analysis, recruitment process, and universal human values. Aspiring fresher seeking an entry-level position to utilize my skills, academic knowledge, and passion for fostering a positive work culture. Eager to contribute to a dynamic organization by supporting the recruitment process, employee engagement initiatives, and overall HR operations.
Topic : WOMEN'S LITERACY AND INFANT MORTALITY:
- A dashboard visualization on effect of female literacy and infant mortality rate in India. Tech used - Power Bi, pandas, NumPy.
- Used opinion mining technique , conducted sessions to increase awareness
Event Manager /HR - CEC (Vishwakarma Institute of Information Technology):
- Developed and conducted a training program aimed at enhancing employee communication skills.
- Evaluated program effectiveness through pre-and post-training assessments.
Business Developer: Analyst and team recruiter for my college e-commerce startup
- 2020-2024 Vishwakarma Institute of information technology , Pune
Btech in Computer Engineering 9.86 CGPA
- 2020 Yashoda High School , Nagpur
Senior Secondary 92.1 %
- 2018 K .John Public School , Nagpur
Higher Secondary 94.4 %
Professionals in the same Engineering / Architecture sector as Kashish Agarwal
Professionals from different sectors near Pune, Pune
Other users who are called Kashish
Jobs near Pune, Pune
Vijaya Digital Marketing Solutions Pune, India
Roles and Responsibilities: · Should have experience in On-Page SEO Strategy. · Optimizing copy and landing pages for SEO · Have demonstrable experience with SEO industry programs, such as Google Anal ...
SCSPL Technologies Pune, India
Job description · Experience: · Upto 1 Years · Location: · Swargate, Pune · Work from Home: · NO · Number of positions: 2 · Interview review · Job Description: · Preferred Skills / Experience · experi ...
Growinity Solutions LLP Pune, India
Customer Support Analyst (International Voice Process) · Salary 2.74LPA + Cab Facility + Shift Allowance · Excellent communication skills · Looking for Freshers/Graduates/HSC with 6 months of Experien ...