This professional is in active search of jobsengineering Freelancer
I take this opportunity to express my interest in discussing any open opportunities within your organization for Safety / HSE job.I am eager to contribute my abilities and experience to your reputed Organization.
With over 11+ years of working experience in Sr. Safety Officer /Sr.HSE officer job for different reputed organizations in Gulf and India Region. I am seeking a challenging role that enables me to tap my full potential. Please find my CV attached for further details. I shall be greatly obliged if you can offer me a suitable position to serve your organization.I assure you that I will work to the best of my ability and believe in the long-term association.
Thank you for taking the time to review my credentials and look forward to having an interview with you soon. I can be reached on my cell at +91 9908550996 or via email at email@example.com.
- EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION:
- B.Sc.-CHEMISTRY. Andhra University.
- PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- Diploma in Health, Safety& Environment.
- Institution of Occupational Safety and Health Managing Safely Course (IOSH MS).
- Occupational Health and Safety Assessment series (OHSAS) 18001: Internal Auditor course.
- Accident Investigation Course.
- Construction Safety Management Course.
- Fire Marshall@ Basic Fire Safety and Emergency Preparedness Course.
- Develop safety campaigns, HSE Plan, Policies, and Procedures.
- Ensuring strict adherence to work permit procedure.
- Monitor Safety activities in relation to rigging, confined space entry, bolt servicing, welding in confined space, working at elevated location & radiation etc.
- Carried out “Job Safety Analysis” for selected jobs and Carried out “Scaffolding” checks for height works.
- Ensuring new employees undergo mandatory training & updating internal training as required.
- Maintain accurate and organized records of all safety related equipment certification and ensure, that items are inspected; surveyed, calibrated, tested etc. in good time ensuring that certification is maintained current.
- Implementing & increasing awareness of the LOTO (Lock Out & Tag Out) system among the crew.
- Oversee the implementation of the project HSE Management System and industry best practices which are critical to a successful project HSE culture.
- Imparted “Safety Induction & Use of H2S Escape Mask training” to the contractor & sub contractors’ worker.
- Overall responsible to develop and implement HSE strategies and processes in support of an international business unit servicing both the upstream and downstream sectors.
- Leading in-house training with employees about health and safety issues and risks.
- Conducted weekly safety meetings with supervisors.
- Maintain worker training schedules and complete all required regulatory documentation.
- Monitor and suspend immediately any work, which is considered to be dangerous, and record the suspension. Identify and assist management the needs of training for all levels of site employees and advice the management for follow-up and implementation to promote awareness of injury prevention & damage control.