MOHAMED SAMEEM SHROFF syed sahabudeen
CE-FO Principal Consultant | D365 - Project Lead
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM/ERP consultant with 10 years of experience at various levels. I have been involved in more than 20 Microsoft Dynamics CRM, SCM, FINOPS, SharePoint & Power Platform projects in local and multinational companies.
- I have worked in different roles such as functional consultant, business analyst, project manager, and lead consultant.
- Industry Experience: Manufacturing, Service, Insurance, Automotive, Logistics, Government, Retail, Education, FMCG, Food, Construction, Banking, E-Commerce, IT, Legal, and Finance.
Specialties: Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM,SCM, FINOPS, SharePoint, Business Analysis and Design, System Analysis and Design, Consultancy, Team Management, Microsoft Dynamics Sure Step, Project Management, Third PartyIntegration
- From AUGUST 2020 to APRIL 2022, Principal Functional Analyst (Freelance) managed projects in DevOps for Construct 365 Field Service & Project Management Integration with FO Custom Module, D365 CE - SharePoint administration, development, and implementation
- From MARCH 2019 to JULY 2020, 1BlueHorizon Group as ERP Systems Integration Practitioner | Project Lead.
- Design, Developed Solution, Functional& Technical Design Document, to map the business process in the CE-Project Service Automation module for 5 legal entities, PSA-D365FO Integration with FO Custom Module, D365 CE - SharePoint administration, Power BI, Microsoft Flow development, and implementation.
- From JANUARY 2015 to FEBRUARY 2019, worked as Sr. CRM Techno-Functional Consultant for Future Communications Company (Sharq, Kuwait) gained Strong knowledge and rich experience in working on full life cycle implementations across multiple versions of SharePoint & Microsoft Dynamics 365 modules (CRM, HR& Payroll & Finance).
- From APRIL 2012 to DEC 2014, worked as ERP/CRM Consultant for APH Technologies (Dubai, UAE) to drive the high-quality completion of systems engineering, software/database development, and enterprise-wide implementation projects in On-Premises and Cloud for major clients in the Retail, Real-estate, Banking, Investment, and Government sectors.
Middlesex University, UK SEP 2009 -NOV 2012 Master of Science| Major Business Information Technology | London, UK
ANNA UNIVERSITY | VELAMMAL ENGINEERING COLLEGE JUN 2005 -APR 2009 Bachelor of Engineering| Major Computer Science | TN, India
Other users who are called MOHAMED SAMEEM SHROFF
Professionals from different sectors near Vyasarpadi, Chennai district
Jobs near Vyasarpadi, Chennai district
Found in: Talent IN - 1 day ago
Wipro Chennai Full time
Role Purpose The purpose of the role is to provide effective technical supportto the process and actively resolve client issues directly or throughtimely escalation to meet process SLAs. · Do Support process by managing transactions as per requiredquality standards Fielding all i ...
Found in: Whatjobs IN Premium - 3 days ago
Exela Technologies Chennai
We are looking for WFM expert with 4+ years' experience and sound knowledge of BFSI/Healthcare/Back Office Staffing Planning and Scheduling. · Job Description · Role: · .Design and develop new ways of working with the back office areas to support best in class Productivity & Cost ...
Found in: Talent IN - 3 days ago
Accellacare Chennai Permanent
At ICON, it's our people that set us apart. Our diverse teams enable us to become a better partner to our customers and help us to fulfil our mission to advance and improve patients' lives. · Our 'Own It' culture is driven by four key values that bring us together as individuals ...