This professional is in active search of jobsengineering Freelancer
Senior Professional in Treasury, Risk Management, finance, and accounts, having 20 years of experience in managing currency and commodity risk, arranging finance for working capital finance and term finance, managing derivative positions.
Chartered accountant from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
- Achievement-oriented professional with rich & qualitative experience of 20 years
- Arranged working capital finance for USD 150-200 Mn. For companies
- Proven capability of driving business revenues via risk management, forecast, and accurate analysis of financial data to guide the organization through challenging times.
- Part of key decision-making processes in adherence to financial regulations.
- Build structure trade finance book with credit insurance. Developed buyer's credit line and generated margins through interest arbitrage.
- Profound knowledge of derivative structuring, Derivative pricing, and Greeks management for Currency and commodities.
- Developed the risk management strategy; designed and held risk management workshops with senior management to identify key risks and action plans; benchmarked risk disclosure against other leading companies.
- Strive for operational & financial efficiency - established core metrics that optimizes team performance and maximizes capital position.
- Oversaw accounting operations with the team, consolidation of accounts at parent levels for all subsidiaries including overseas subsidiaries, accounts receivable and payable management, developed an aging report, and its proper review mechanism.
- Led the accounting team to build a system to analyze costs across the organization and ways to reduce the expenses.
- Arranged derivate lines for variation margin of 200 million USD as per companies hedging requirement.
- Established consistent and appropriate business practices, enhanced controls for credit risks, and built staff/supplier morale at a time of financial distress, instituted controls, teamwork, and responsibility throughout the entity.
- Found innovative means to fund the financial needs of the organization at difficult times.
- Directed financial analysis; internal and regulatory reporting; accounting operations; budgeting; forecasting that led to long-term improvements in cost savings, profitability, and productivity.
- Possess excellent communication, analytical, decision-making, problem-solving, and leadership skills with proven capability in planning & managing resources.