About Pavitar Kumar:
As Assistant Front Office Manager, oversee the Front Office Team which is the main connection between the Guest, the hotel, and the various hotel departments. I am responsible for managing the first impressions of our Guests and, therefore, must perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Oversee the entire Front Office operation to maintain high standards
- Evaluate levels of Guest satisfaction and monitor trends, with a focus on continuous improvement
- Ensure regular and VIP Guests are recognised and that the Front Office department operates with a sales attitude and promotes the hotel brand's loyalty scheme
- Maximise room occupancy at best rates and use up-selling techniques to promote hotel services and facilities
- Set departmental objectives, work schedules, budgets, policies, and procedures
- Monitor the appearance, standards, and performance of the Front Office Team Members with an emphasis on training and teamwork
As Assistant Front Office Managers serving Hyatt Regency is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values.
Degree in Hospitality Management
Professionals in the same Tourism / Travel / Hospitality sector as Pavitar Kumar
Professionals from different sectors near Delhi, Delhi
Jobs near Delhi, Delhi
Bennett Coleman and Co. Ltd Noida, India Full time
About the Position · IT Service Delivery · Areas of Responsibility · Provide support for key IT infrastructure initiatives (management and technology roll out) and related IT operation projects · S ...
Foundever Gurugram, India
Engagement Officer - GGN · Req ID#: Gurgaon, IN, · Job Description: Engagement Officer - Mumbai
iimjobs Delhi NCR/Delhi, India Full time
Our client, an Indian conglomerate, is scouting for an EA for their CEO. · This position shall be tasked with freeing the bandwidth of the CEO, by an action and detail oriented, intelligent individual ...