Hewlett-Packard September 2011 - at Present• Maintenance & Managing of all co-located HP/SUN servers/storage (OS & Hardware), tape library (MSL4048/2024) etc… in Mumbai datacenter and DR Datacenter at Anjar locations and other international locations like NY & OHIO.
• Daily Health monitoring of All HP-UX & VMware Servers(Disk, Memory & CPU usage) & fine tuning according to the issues.
• Taking backups and Restoration of FS & Database of HP-UX & Windows servers using HP Data Protector & Barracuda Cloud Backup.
• Image Backup/restoration of HP-UX Servers using Ignite and VMware servers using vcbmounter/vmconvertor tool.
• Patch Installation in hp-ux servers & HP Software like HP-Data Protector.
• Hardware Installation, configuration & administration in HP-UX Servers and storage.
• Managing multiple Ticketing Tools Like HP SM 9 & customer Developed Ticketing tool.
• Working on VMware Datacenter infrastructure (VCENTER Server, VMware ESX host Servers), Storages (Command View EVA & SUN’s CAM Software.)
Linux System Administrator
NAVIN Communications PVT. LTD. | Arzoo.com December 2009 - September 2011• Hardware, Installation, configuration and administration of Red Hat Enterprise Linux, CentOS.
• Manage user accounts, groups, local security policies, and Configured disk quotas to the windows server.
• Installation, configuring and maintenance squid, samba, ftp, on Linux
• Maintain Mail server (Postfix)
• Maintaining security policies at the server and desktop level by Group Policies.
• Managing & configuring of Nagios & Cacti servers to monitor of all windows and Linux servers (production, Staging)
• Working on VMware server, MYSQL & Postgresql Database, VPN and remote connectivity support.
• Managing Servers and more than 150 Desktops and providing support for the same.
• Designing the Network according to the requirement of the organization.
• Planning & coordinating for hardware upgrades of network equipment & servers.
• Asset management of the desktops, laptop, printers and networking devices.
Hardware & Networking engineer
Hi-Tech Peripherals Pvt Ltd June 2008 - December 2009• Second level support to Clients of all levels, supervising day-to-day assignments.
• Managing systems and troubleshooting the same.
• Remotely Managing and Troubleshooting Client system and providing support for the same.
• Installation of server and system with required OS & software as per requirements.
• Updating all systems and servers with antivirus and Microsoft patches and various tools.
• Installation of other hardware component.
• Troubleshooting at network level.
• Troubleshooting of computers.
• Installation and configuration of print server.
• Configuration of Microsoft outlook and outlook express
• Configuration of Wireless Routers and Repeaters (Basic Level)
Sikkim manipal University
2010 - at Present (8 years) Mumbai - Mahārāshtra
2011 - 2011
(1 year) Mumbai - Mahārāshtra