This professional is in active search of jobsengineering Freelancer
Currently, I am working as an Admin/MIS Manager for Pradarbha Pvt. Ltd. in Noida Sector 132, from June 2019 to now
Master of Business Administration (MBA Marketing & IB) From Janhit Institute of Education & Information, Greater Noida (UPTU) in 2011.
- Currently working as an MIS Cum Admin Manager for Pradarbha Pvt. Ltd. From June 2019 to till now.
Roles & Responsibilities as an MIS Cum Admin Manager.
- Preparing and analyzing MIS reports using - Pivot tables, charts, xlookup function Conditional formatting (Heat map, Harvey balls), Index – Match function, etc.
- Sound knowledge and experience of Internal and External agency Logistics and Transport operation, Supply Chain Management, Warehouse Operation, Vendor management.
- Supervises transport staff by communicating job expectations,
- appraising job results, and disciplining employees through E-mails,
- calls, meetings, etc. Implements policies and procedures to improve operations And the function of the departments.
- Planning and coordinating administrative procedures and systems and Devising ways to streamline processes across departments.
- Worked for Nestle India Ltd. as a Business Manager, Since December 2015 to June 2019 for Kanpur HQ.
Roles & Responsibilities as a Business Manager.
- Ensures that a company or department is on track to meet its financial goals.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests and exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Maintain relationships with partners/vendors/suppliers.
- Gather, analyze and interpret external and internal data and write reports.
- Assess overall company performance against objectives.
- Represent the company in events, conferences, etc.
- Ensure adherence to legal rules and guidelines.
- Worked for Pfizer India Ltd. As a Sales Officer for 4 years in Kanpur HQ.
Roles & Responsibilities as a Sales Officer.
- Facilitate cold and warm calls to prospective leads; schedule and follow through on calls with leads and current customers.
- Promote specific products as directed by upper management.
- Maintain positive business and customer relationships in an effort to extend customer lifetime value.
- Develop strategies for more effective sales, both individually and as part of a team.
- Track all appointments, sales, complaints, status reports, etc. thoroughly
- For manager review.