HEAD - Client Service/ operations/ Admin
About Preetha Anilkumar:
Myself Preetha Anilkumar having 13+ years of experience Real Estate Post Sale Client Service experience along with Admin and Operation handling team of 10-20 people. I am Ethical, Empathetic, Oriented Client service, Client management, Client Retention, Problem solver, Quick learner, Query Management which has remarkably rewarded me throughout my Service.
I am seeking this opportunity to serve the clients better while keeping the company requirements and would assure that I turn to be an asset to the Company.
- Dynamic career with 13+ Years of rich and qualitative experience in areas of CRM, Administration and Operations
- Goal-oriented, Self-motivated, hardworking and success oriented with a high degree of flexibility
- Strong work ethic, zeal to learn, team worker and positive approach leading to jobs performed at the peak of perfection
- An effective communicator with excellent customer relationship and problem solving skills
- Systematic, detailed and growth oriented, a keen planner, strategist & implementer with demonstrated abilities in team management.
- Bringing ability to drive the successful delivery of exceptional support to clients while maintaining a positive corporate culture and reinforcing the company’s vision.
- Ability to work independently and confidently to make own decisions.
- Multi-tasking & efficiently handle challenging Situations.
I am a Science Graduate from Bangalore University passed out in the year 1997.
Professionals who compete with Preetha
Professionals in the same Customer Service / Support sector as Preetha Anilkumar
Professionals from different sectors near Bengaluru, Bengaluru Urban
Other users who are called Preetha
Jobs near Bengaluru, Bengaluru Urban
timesascent Bengaluru, India Full time
For R.V Institute of Legal Studies. Educational Qualification & Experience as per UGC & KSLU Norms. Candidates with Ph. · D will be preferred for Principal. · For more details visit KSLU & UGC website ...
The Teacher Foundation Bengaluru, India
The Teacher Foundation (TTF), is a leading provider of school improvement solutions and professional development services for teachers & school leaders. We work with schools, principals, school-admini ...
Capgemini Bengaluru, India
Cyber · Ark technical delivery and advisory work, designing and delivering capabilities to fulfil business requirements: · Taking a businesscentric approach to PAM · Working with presales functions to ...