About Raja Velpari:
Dear Hiring Manager,
I am Raja Velpari writing this letter concerning the job opening in your renowned organization.
I have 20+ years of experience managing laundry operations in both commercial and retail industries. Currently, employed with Pioneer Laundry, India as a Laundry Manager. In my current role, I manage and supervise complete laundry operations and ensure that all laundry is properly sorted, cleaned, and pressed according to company standards. I have a proven track record of reducing operating costs while maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction.
I specialize in laundry operations, Operations Management, Chemicals and Equipment management, Inventory control and management, controlling machines and processes, Inspecting equipment, structures, materials, and Team management. Equally, I am very organized and efficient, able to keep the laundry operations running smoothly even during the busiest times.
Some of the highlights of my job are:
- Managing and supervising the entire operation of the laundry department managing guest laundry, associate’s laundry, uniforms, and linen of the hotel
- Scheduling and planning the daily work for the laundry staff and delegating the work depending on the workload and priority requirements
- Carrying out proper maintenance of laundry equipment, machinery, and premises
- Dealing with customer complaints and resolving issues in a prompt and efficient manner
I have experience working with several renowned hotels globally in the capacity of laundry manager. Also, comfortable working with people from different backgrounds. Besides, I have excellent communication skills and am proficient in many Indian languages and know Arabic also.
I hold a master’s degree in business administration in Tourism and Hospitality from United Business Institutes, Brussels, Belgium, Europe. Also, I am a Bachelor of science in zoology from Madras University. Further, my strong educational background and professional skills make me an ideal candidate for this job opening.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
- A versatile, seasoned professional with 20+ years of experience in laundry operations spanning across renowned hotels
- Skilled in Laundry operations, Operations Management, Chemicals and Equipment management, Inventory control and management, Controlling machines and processes, Inspecting equipment, structures, materials, and Team management
- Demonstrated expertise in delivering quality services and ensuring the smooth running of the laundry department
- Proven track record of resolving issues, increasing customer satisfaction, and driving overall operational improvements
- Strong administration and organizational skills, interpersonal and communication skills
- Good knowledge of various chemicals and equipment used in day-to-day laundry operations
- A Master of Business Administration professional in Tourism and Hospitality Management from Brussels
- Have global exposure working as laundry manager in renowned hotels and working with people from different backgrounds
- Bachelor of Science in Zoology, University of Madras, India, 2001
- Master of Business Administration in Tourism and Hospitality Management, United Business Institution, Belgium, Brussels, 2013
Professionals in the same Customer Service / Support sector as Raja Velpari
Professionals from different sectors near Chennai, Chennai district
Other users who are called Raja
Jobs near Chennai, Chennai district
Mindsprint Chennai, India ₹500,000 - ₹800,000 per year
Job description · Provide Production support on any critical DB issues, DB backup, Restore and Disaster recovery · • Evaluate and analyze custom SQL server programs / T-SQLs for high performance issue ...
Illumine-i Chennai, India Full time
With campuses in Austin & Chennai, Illumine Industries Pvt. · Ltd. · (Illumine-i) is a young multinational firm engineering sustainable living solutions.We are a team of Engineers and creative thinker ...
Cognizant Technology Solutions Chennai, India Standard
Technical Lead · Qualification : · Science,Engineering Graduate Responsibility : · Requirement Gathering Participate in requirement gathering JAD sessions and support documentation where applicable ...