I am post graduate in social work, with experience in Program Management, Strategic Planning, Implementation & Execution, Budgeting & Cost Control, Monitoring and Evaluation of NGOs, CSR and volunteering. · I am also skilled in handling large projects and positively engaging work forces, initiatin ...
I am post graduate in social work, with experience in Program Management, Strategic Planning, Implementation & Execution, Budgeting & Cost Control, Monitoring and Evaluation of NGOs, CSR and volunteering.
I am also skilled in handling large projects and positively engaging work forces, initiating measures for the benefit of people in the organization. I am an effective communicator with strong relationship management skills, networking - within organization, project partners and allied agencies
I am also experienced in capacity building and skill up-gradation through training, workshops and mentoring organizations in up-scaling programs.
Pls find attached my application form along with CV
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Thanks & Regards,
Officer-Skill Development: - Lend- a- Hand- India October 2018 to till date :- Working as PMU and Supporting Samagra Shiksha-Karnataka (Department of education government of Karnataka) in implementation monitoring and evaluation of NSQF project in Karnataka. Project is about introducing the vocational education in Government schools in Karnataka.
Consultant- Skill development- United Nations Development Programs. (UNDP) ( 18th December 2017 to October 2018 Worked on implementation of state- level Skill Development scheme of Department of Employment and Training (Chief Ministers Kaushalya Karnataka Yojane). I am involved in proposal analysis, monitoring the implementation of the scheme in the State, developing Key Performance Indicators, development of a robust MIS and streamlining processes to improve the quality of training, coordination with the implementing agencies, facilitating industry partnership for placements, liaising with stakeholders and ensuring smooth functioning of the scheme.
Program Manager- Skills Development - Quess Corp 10-10-2016 to 15-10-2017
Roles and Responsibilities
Developed Skills Training Centers across the State i.e. supporting to set-up the centers, Labs and infrastructure of vocational skill training centers ( MOT & DDUGKY)
Successfully forged strategic partnership tie ups for mobilization of the candidates.
I also ensured that all India annual targets for Skills Training are achieved.
Supported organization in Up-grading the existing vocational training centers across state of Karnataka, Organized Training of the Trainers and supported trainers in upgrading their skills in advanced programs
Coordinated for internal as well as external assessment & certification of trained students.
Managed Web based MIS tool, & performance monitoring of training program. Developed partnerships with Industries and companies for placement and provided placement support to trainees from Vocational skill training centers.
Program Co-ordinator- ChildFund India- October 2015 to 30th September 2016-
Responsible for supporting 24 NGO partners across 3 states in South India in rolling-out Child Fund India’s Theory of change based on life stage program approach. I also managed the performance NGO partners by providing technical and management support for quality implementation of the programs.
Manager -CSR- At commonfloor.com- 1st January 2014 to September 2015
Planning and executing Commonfloor’s volunteering and Community Relations initiatives in terms of designing innovative volunteering opportunities / activities to promote volunteerism within employees.
• Coordinating with existing partner organizations and NGOs, and identifying and vetting new partner organizations.
• Coordinating with volunteers for team events, mentoring and volunteering, contests, etc
• Work closely with finance, purchase, facilities, IT and other business support departments as part of the program delivery
• Leading skills-based volunteerism and helping volunteers to take up leadership role in their volunteering activity and manage projects
• Leading on review meetings with partners, volunteers ,relevant govt departments, NGOs and other civil society stakeholders
• Coordinate large events like the blood drive, fund raiser, employee forums, etc
• Managing /updating content for the website and collaterals developed for various events
• Routine performance management and reporting
Program Manager- Life Trust Bangalore (CSR arm of LandMark Group) - 1st March 2011 to till 31st December 2013
Main Responsibilities Include:-
- Planning, Organising Developing & Implementing projects in Bangalore
- Day-to-Day management of all the Life Trust projects.
- Expansion and enhancement of the projects.
- Total ownership over program monitoring framework and tools, manage and be responsible for program implementation including budgets, review, progress etc.
- Representing Life Trust at meetings with relevant Business Groups including MNCs & Private companies, NGOs, Government, educational bodies including teaching and training institutions at senior levels as to develop collaborations, MOUs with Government agencies and manage partnerships in the interests and in line with Vision, Mission, and objectives of Life Trust.
- Develop collaborations with the Corporate Companies on fund raising (Cash and Kind donations) initiatives and joint collaborations in all project initiatives; proactively mobilize volunteers from the corporate sectors as part of their Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) programs.
- Develop and enhance donor relationships through timely reporting, both programmatic and financial
- Reporting on regular basis to the head office on all project progress, operational front, opportunities and development plans.
- Organising events, celebrations and fun activities.
- Administration - Hiring and managing necessary staff (coordinators and teachers) including Setting, Monitoring and Reviewing Goals for the Staff while ensuring motivation and evaluation on performances.
- Organising and Conducting trainings . Ensuring effectives and inculcate efficiency and best practices in the organization. Knowledge management, documentation and dissemination of good practices.
- Budgets – Developing and getting approvals, managing the project budgets as per project needs.
Associate partner – Mahindra Satyam Foundation: From September 2005 to March 2011.
- Implementing, Monitored and evaluating the CSR programs and events.
- Supporting volunteers, involving Msat employees and clients in CSR activities.
- Organizing events, road shows and trainings related to CSR for employees of Msat.
- Design and execution of sustainable development programs
- Liaison with MSAT Clients, Government and NGOs
- Reporting, maintain the record and accounts of Bangalore Chapter.
- Planning, implementing and coordinating the activities in 7 different social forums.
Social Worker -Mathruchhaya ( Canara Bank Relief and Welfare Society) from 2nd December 2002 to 20th September 2005
Main Responsibilities included:
- Planning organizing and monitoring vocational training program for women. Providing the employment support.
- Pre and post adoptive counseling, home enquiries, preparing home study reports of prospective adoptive parents, coordinating the whole process of adoption, attending court cases and child welfare committee meetings. Follow-up visits to ensure the progress of the child placed in adoption.
- Organizing events for residents of elders home
- Maintenance of files and records
- Building rapport with donors, well wishers, entertaining guests and giving information about the activities of the institution.
Education qualificat Economics, History and Data Processing from St Aloysius College, Mangalore University, Year 1997-2000)
Masters of Social Work, Community Development Mangalore University, Year-2000-2002.
Professionals from different sectors near Bengaluru, Bengaluru Urban
Other users who are called Smitha
Jobs near Bengaluru, Bengaluru Urban
Found in: Talent IN - 6 days ago
What you do at AMD changes everything · We care deeply about transforming lives with AMD technology to enrich our industry, our communities and the world. Our mission is to build great products that accelerate next-generation computing experiences – the building blocks for the d ...
Found in: Recruit.net IN Premium - 1 day ago
Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges · Job Description: · TheSr. Program Specialistpart of Customer Business Team Program Management will be responsible for end-to-end management including Entry IntoService, production implementation and release of Service Bull ...
Found in: Talent IN - 3 days ago
Larsen & Toubro Infotech Ltd Bengaluru
Must be Java SE8 programmer certified Overall 8+ years of experience in Java/J2EE. · • Strong experience in Core Java, Exception Handling, Multi-threading, Servlets, Spring, Hibernate. · • Strong experience in PL/SQL, Core Java, Unix scripting. · • Experience on Open Source Fram ...