Senior QA Engineer
About Smriti Gowda:
Professionally, my learning revolves around testing Web and Mobile apps. I have strong experience in Manual Testing, API Testing, Database Testing using many tools and also working experience in multiple domains like Digital Marketing, ECommerce, FinTech, Salesforce and Telecom domains.
1) Blackbox Testing - Functional & Non-functional
Functional -> Smoke, Sanity, Functional, Integration, Interface, Regression, Compatibility, Responsive, Exploratory, System,E2E(frontend, backend,UI,Events), Adhoc testing, cross browser testing.
Non-Functional -> Performance, Usability, Accessibility, Reliability, localization testing.
2) API Testing using Postman and Swagger.
3) Data base testing - SQL Server, MongoDb, PostgreSQL.
4) Performance Testing - JMeter and Developer Console.
5) Defect Management - Jira, TestRail, Bugzilla, HPAlm.
6) Good experience in DevTools - HTML,CSS, Inspect elements.
7) Good understanding of CI/CD process, AWS
8) Checking logs in DataDog.
9) Expertise in handling multiple projects at the same time & deliverables are fulfilled on time.
10) Experience in leading a team and bringing positive ROI.
11) Extensive start-up experience.
12) Proactive, Quick Learner,Flexible, zeal to learn new things, Goal/Result Oriented individual, Positive attitude with good communication skills.
14) Experience in testing web app, mobile app(Android and IOS), responsive and tablets.
15) Good experience in OS - Windows 7 and 10, Mac OS & in Microsoft Office(Word, Excel, Powerpoint)1
16) Strong knowledge in Automation- Selenium, Java.
Assessing the BRD to create detailed Test plan.
Efficient in Effort estimation, Planning, Prioritization, and Time Management and Reviewal of PRD/BRD, Test scripts.
Supervising a team on QA culture in agile methodology and delivering the product with top quality.
Test Execution in QA,UAT & Production env, checking the Event logs in DataDog, Defect Management-Jira.
Experience in performing E2E Testing(Frontend, Backend, UI,DB, Logging).
Providing sign-off with release notes and deliverables are fulfilled on time.
Managing multiple projects at the same time and have start up experience.
Extensively working on web, mobile, responsive and dashboard applications.
Responsible for creating the Install Plans for production.
Improvement suggestions on the product and accelerating the delivery.
Responsible for owning all QA activities from scratch till the deliverables.
Creation/Managing and assigning the stories/tasks for the team, playing a role of Scrum Master.
Collaboratively working with the software development, support, project management and business teams.
Continually improving testing methodology, testing procedures, and test environments.
BE in Information Science
Professionals who compete with Smriti
Professionals in the same Technology / Internet sector as Smriti Gowda
Professionals from different sectors near Bengaluru, Bengaluru Urban
Other users who are called Smriti
Jobs near Bengaluru, Bengaluru Urban
Financial Advisory Sr. Associate
Found in: Talent IN - 6 days ago
Huron Bangalore, India Full time
The Opportunity · Huron is redefining what a global consulting organization can be. Advancing new ideas every day to build even stronger clients, individuals and communities. We're helping our clients find new ways to drive growth, enhance business performance and sustain leaders ...
Callidus Commissions Developer
Found in: Talent IN± - 3 days ago
TATA Consultancy Services Ltd. Bengaluru, India
Job Description Job Title: · Callidus Commissions Developer Experience: 3 to 10 Years Must have: · .Deep understanding of Callidus of Performance Management and Commissions Management solutions. Experience in supporting multi-tier application architectures and working in an agile ...
Software Engineer IV
Found in: Talent IN - 6 days ago
Cardtronics UK Bengaluru, India Full time
About NCR · NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is a leading software- and services-led enterprise provider in the financial, retail and hospitality industries. NCR is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, with 36,000 employees globally. NCR is a trademark of NCR Corporation in the United ...