About Tapas Dey:
I have 2.9 years of experience with Azure administration. My expertise in IAAS Services such as deploying and managing Virtual machines, setting up and managing storage solutions, configuring and managing virtual networks, and implementing Azure active directory and creating Users and groups, Managing permission. I have also worked with Azure resource manager (ARM) templates and have experience with Azure Power Shell and Azure CLI.
- As an Azure Administrator, my responsibility is to Deploy, manage, access, monitor and maintain cloud resources within the Microsoft Azure platform and remaining mentioned below.
- Ready to work in a 24/7 operations support SLA-based environment, with an on-shift & on-call model, involving handling of critical tickets (P3).
Resource Deployment and Management:
- Provision and manage virtual machines (VMs), databases, storage accounts, and other Azure resources.
- Configure and maintain virtual networks, subnets, and network security groups.
- Deploy and manage Azure App Services, Azure Functions, and Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) offerings VM commissioning, De-commissioning, and VM Scale set.
Identity and Access Management:
- Create and manage user accounts by (IAM) and permissions through Azure Active Directory (Azure AD).
- Implement Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) and Single Sign-On (SSO) for enhanced security.
- Configure role-based access control (RBAC) to control access to Azure resources.
Security and Compliance:
- Implement security policies, Vnet, and Subnet, including Network Security Groups (NSGs), NIC, Application Gateway, VPN gateway, Vnet Peering, DNS, CDN, Bastion, Express Rout, DDOs, Network Watcher, Azure Private link, Traffic Manager and Azure Security Center for threat detection. Enables VPN connection P2S, S2S,
- Monitor and respond to security incidents and vulnerabilities.
Monitoring and Logging:
- Set up Azure Monitor to track the performance and health of Azure resources.
- Configure alerts and notifications for specific events.
- Collect and analyze logs and metrics using Azure Monitor and Log Analytics.
Backup and Disaster Recovery:
- Design and implement backup and disaster recovery strategies for Azure VMs and data.
- Use Azure Backup and Azure Site Recovery for data protection and business continuity.
High Availability and Scalability:
- Configure Azure Availability Sets, Availability Zones, and Load Balancers to ensure high availability of services.
- Implement auto-scaling to handle fluctuations in demand.
Application Monitoring and Support:
- Monitor application performance and troubleshoot issues.
- Provide support and troubleshooting assistance to development teams using Azure services.
- BE Mechanical Engineering
- Azure Administrator Associate AZ-104
- Azure Network Engineer Associate AZ-700
Professionals who compete with Tapas
Professionals in the same Technology / Internet sector as Tapas Dey
Professionals from different sectors near Bengaluru, Bengaluru Urban
Other users who are called Tapas
Jobs near Bengaluru, Bengaluru Urban
Niyo Solutions Bengaluru, India
Company : · Niyo Solutions Inc. · Brief Description of Company : · Niyo was founded in 2015 with the vision of changing the way Indians approach their finances - no matter where they work, what they e ...
SATS Ltd. Bengaluru, India ₹300,000 - ₹600,000 per year
About Us · SATS – Feed And Connect Communities · SATS is Asia's leading provider of food solutions and gateway services. Using innovative food technologies and resilient supply chains, we create tasty ...
Pace Wisdom Bengaluru, India
Roles and Responsibilities : · Build and deploy product features end to end. · You will be responsible for breaking down highlevel features into tasks. · You will define and build the architecture for ...