Corrosion & Inspection Engineer
About Vignesh Pal:
Materials Engineer Graduate & a Certified API Inspector and Risk based inspection professional with 7.5 plus years of experience in Static Equipment Inspection and Risk Management, related Regulatory Schemes, Codes and Standards, and application of software solution in the Petrochemical and Refinery unit. Strong technical background in the field of Asset Integrity Management (AIM), RBI Assessment, corrosion control, material selection, on-stream inspection and NDE.
On Stream & Internal Inspection of Equipment’s such as pressure Vessel, Heat Exchangers, Fired Heaters, Boilers, Reactors, Piping etc. in petrochemical and Refinery units.
• Planning, scheduling and execution of inspection activities of Static equipment and piping as per the scheduled inspection program. Review inspection reports by evaluating the remaining life and recommend corrective actions.
• Sound Knowledge of Maintenance and Repair of Static Assets. Experience of working as a Corrosion & Inspection Engineer in Refinery and petrochemical plant.
• Working knowledge of welding processes, codes and welding metallurgy, WPS & repair methods using welding.
• Comprehensive knowledge of NDT Methods like RT, UT, MT, PT and its application.
• Planning and safe execution of Inspection related activities for major turnarounds/shutdowns. Procedure preparation for modification jobs in shutdown/turnaround.
• Providing technical assistance in coating selection, material selection and metallurgy upgradation based on knowledge of ASME codes like ASME Sec. VIII Div.1 & 2, Sec. II-A & II-C, Section V, and Section IX.
• Preparation of Corrosion Manual to designate Corrosion Loops, damage mechanisms and IOW parameters.
• Conduct corrosion monitoring and corrosion control for the plant’s equipment, storage tanks and pipelines to ensure integrity and reliability.
• Experienced in implementation of Risk Based Inspection methodology using GE APM Meridium as per API 580.
• Performing Root cause analysis of a failure and implementing relevant cost-effective recommendations for repair, alteration and re-rating of Equipment and piping.
• Dexterous in review of MOCT packages, Projects douser, ITP, QAP, Equipment drawings, Process flow diagram & RBI reports.
Bachelor's In Technology - Materials Engineering
Professionals in the same Engineering / Architecture sector as Vignesh Pal
Professionals from different sectors near Delhi, Delhi
Other users who are called Vignesh
Jobs near Delhi, Delhi
Vian International Delhi, India
managingWarehouse Related Work like manging and sorting inventory. Picking and packing inventory from racks. Movement of goods withing the warehouse · Job Types: · Full-time, Fresher · Salary: · ₹8,00 ...
ENETSTUDIOZ INC Kalkaji Devi, India
We are seeking a new graphic designer to join our team. You will be designing a wide variety of things across digital and offline media. To be successful in this position, you'll be a self-starter, ca ...
R2R Consults Gurgaon, India
Industry Hospitals/ Health Care- Location Haryana Gurgaon- Experience Range - 8 Years- Qualification B.Com (Commerce)- Job Description- About Us · Established in 2009, R2R is one of India oldest Leade ...