- Producer18/08/2017Reasons behind the Importance of Social Media Marketing Agency at Tampa BaySocial Media is not a cut to achievement. It is vital to be present however communication on a basis to achieve assistance and customer satisfaction. For a promotion, channel media has come a way in the last five decades. Social networking isn't...
- Producer17/08/2017Before Commenting, Try Reading the Whole StoryLogical thinking tells us that everybody reads the actual article before posting a comment, right? Wrong! You would think so. However, every day I see people on social media who jump straight to the comment section and start sounding off, without...
Comments18/08/2017 #33 Lada 🏡 PrkicYes, I agree with all your points, @John White, MBA. You're right, many people comment based only on other people's opinion in the thread, without reading the article. I noticed this many times while reading @Phil Friedman's posts. But, what particularly bothers me, more than comments with invalid points and lack of understanding, are comments like "Nice share, enjoyed read and shared." as well as the one-word comments. I concur with @Ali 🐝 Anani, Brand Ambassador @beBee that comments are meant to enrich, not flatter.
I've read your article on Huff Post, too. :-)18/08/2017 #30 Vincent 🐝 ManlapazThanks for sharing John. It dismays me to think that few people will just leave a comment without reading the entire article/post. What's their motivation after all? Time is important so why waste it, right? It was a bit unusual though but I think this question of yours give clarity - Do people think they already know everything so they don’t even need to bother reading the content?18/08/2017 #29 Ali 🐝 Anani, Brand Ambassador @beBeeYou are very correct @John White, MBA . I read sometimes same comment by same bee on a variety of buzzes "Lovely, enjoyed reading and shared it". There is a hidden barter deal I share yours so that you may share mine. If I don't share the enjoyment and sharing by the bee disappears. I understand that some buzzes are too lengthy. May be in that case I would read a minimum of 80% of the buzz before I may comment. In other cases I may not only read the buzz, but also most of comments before I comment.
Comments are meant to enrich and not flatter. They are supposed to create possibilities, new thinking, revision of ones' beliefs, and to teach.
In a comment an author made a comment saying that he remembers from thirty years ago he read something that refutes my buzz. No reference, and one that is 30 years old. When I responded with modern findings and links the response was you I am wrong and should read more. This was incredible. I wonder who needs to read more.
Yes, comments are responsibility. I touched upon this subject in a presentation that I wrote on "Comments with no moments":
https://www.slideshare.net/hudali15/comments-with-no-moments18/08/2017 #27 Numo QuestTrue. People simply refuse to understand that commenting on a publication, is commenting on only 'ONE' point of few. If one reads the, so often, manipulative publications of 'unbiased' media, one should know better. Judgement has its peril... Well put. Thanks John. :O)18/08/2017 #26 Rick DelmonicoThere are three kinds of people in the world;
1, dumb sheep,
2, dumb sheep that have convinced themselves that they are lions and
3, dumb sheep that have convinced themselves that they are owls.
What do you hope to achieve?
What kind of results do you expect to see?
Power and control are an illusion, what we have are degrees of freedom.
Don't forget to list the grammatical errors. I'm sure I made several.18/08/2017 #23 Paul "Pablo" Croubalian#21 @Don 🐝 Kerr, hummm, you're taking us down a tangent. New York and Montreal are (sort of) sister cities. There was a massive influx of immigrants from Eastern Europe at the turn of the 20th century. Those entering the US went to New York. Those entering Canada went to Montreal. Their culinary traditions followed them.
Both cities have Parks in their center. Both parks were designed by the same man.
Central Parks: New York's beats Mont Royal Park. Neither are "healthy" at night.
Bagels: Montreal wins. New York bagels are the result of an egg shortage in the 20s. Before then, they were the same thing.
Cured Meats: Montreal smoked meat beats New York Pastrami hands down. Check out George's in Laval rather than the more traditional Schwartz' downtown.
Cheesecake: No contest. New York cooked custard style is waaaaay better than the 6-inch high Montreal style. The New York Style used to be my specialty.18/08/2017 #21 Don 🐝 Kerr@John White, MBA I just love this recipe for cheesecake and find it so intriguing that the woman in the photo is reading it while blindfolded. Personally I prefer the New York style of cheesecake but different strokes for different folks. Oh wait...maybe that was a different post. Stand by...maybe I should read the piece not just look at the pics!17/08/2017 #19 CityVP 🐝 ManjitThere is also a habit of sharing content that the person sharing could not have possibly viewed or read simply by volume of shares x time needed to read such content. So this extends beyond comments, it can equally apply to the person sharing the content. At the same time content can trigger thinking that does not fit the original post. In those cases the appropriate thing to do is open up a new buzz and then cross-reference the post that inspired the thinking. Spare a thought for people who do not receive comments, so spread the love where it is possible to spread wings, rather than follow a small footprint of people.17/08/2017 #18 Paul "Pablo" CroubalianI wrote a post a while back titled, "When is a Friend With Benefits Better than a Devoted Spouse?" The headline image showed a man and two women. He had his arm around one while holding the other's hand. Maybe I was asking for it.
In case you're wondering, the answer to that question, as mentioned in the first line of the post is, "Only for SEO."
You should read some of the comments on LI! LMAO17/08/2017 #13 Lupita 🐝 ReyesI like this post. It is quite interesting to see how many of us agree on this subject. Recently, I was talking with a friend of mine who is a very enthusiastic reader, and he told me exactly the same "people do not read!" Great post @John White, MBA View moreI like this post. It is quite interesting to see how many of us agree on this subject. Recently, I was talking with a friend of mine who is a very enthusiastic reader, and he told me exactly the same "people do not read!" Great post @John White, MBA! Close
- Producer#ExplorebeBee: HitchTalent IT HRMS technologies chose beBee Producer !HitchTalent IT HRMS technologies chose beBee Producer!What a better blogging tool for IT sourcing staffing industries than beBee Producer!That was Ludovic Le Moulec's and Stephane Metral's conclusions after reviewing many excellent blogging tools...
Comments18/08/2017 #13 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. International Management, Certified Executive Coach. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.say yes to this wonderful group on beBee!18/08/2017 #12 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. International Management, Certified Executive Coach. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.#7 I am here and I just joined the precious hive, thank you so much @stephan metral 🐝 Innovative Brand Ambassador!!!18/08/2017 #7 stephan metral 🐝 Innovative Brand Ambassador@Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. International Management, Certified Executive Coach. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc., we've been talking privately on inbox. Please join the hive as per you may be of some concerns in a very near future related to your profesionnal qualifications (sorry...lol not writer;s ones hahahaha , but your certification..yes!)18/08/2017 #6 Lance 🐝 ScoularMy secret?
Before drones, for thousands of years, the Australian Aboriginals had an ingeneous device, the boomerang.
You throw it and it fies in an arc and returns.
I am sure it will figure in a future adventure of Metadel by storyteller @Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. International Management, Certified Executive Coach. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.18/08/2017 #4 stephan metral 🐝 Innovative Brand Ambassador@David B. Grinberg , please you are kindly required to join (LOL) and we will also discuss soon together ( serious topics ) NDAs will be send soon. I also have a shortlist, but You are both with @Lance 🐝 Scoular my two top choices for the business matter. Others, i hope not to offend but will have to wait till further notice.18/08/2017 #3 stephan metral 🐝 Innovative Brand Ambassador@Lance 🐝 Scoular you are very welcome to join the new Hive by clicking on the bottom's article banner. Ludovic the Chairman and I have set up and Enterprise Videoconferencing tool for the actual group and the subsidiaries to come. Be our first guest.18/08/2017 #2 stephan metral 🐝 Innovative Brand AmbassadorHaha ! @Lance 🐝 Scoular you are catching me red handed with...what 3 mins after the first post and hive's creation! How do you do that? LOL, Is that Arborigens magic deedjayreedooozzz tricks? We will talk soon about the subject matter together of course. You are incredible! OMG!
- 18/08/2017A Quick Guide in Writing Social Media Posts in Promoting Your App
Before you formulate your Social Media Marketing plan, read this advice to help spark creativity and enhance your promotion tactics.Guide to Writing Social Media Posts When Promoting Your Appwww.callboxinc.com The modern nature of app development, this means of promotion is important. Before you formulate your social media plans, read this advice to spark creativity and enhance...
- Producer17/08/20175 Tips to be a Successful Entrepreneur with AirbnbGrowing up is the scheme and boosting oomph of entrepreneur and it should be major vision of every entrepreneur. Always being a successful entrepreneur is some more difficult, but with airbnb clone business keeps you upon update by day to day every...
- Producer15/08/20175 Marketing Mistakes to AvoidWhen marketing to your customers, you already know you should utilize text marketing, social media, and other forms of communication and engagement. You may even have an awesome marketing strategy outlined for 2017 already. But do you know what you...
- 15/08/2017To some entrepreneurs, growing a consulting company is a make or break thing as it would mean more mouths to feed, more overhead expenses to take care of, and a substantial amount of risk of bankruptcy to take.
Check Out These 7 Refresher Tweets to discover so to start with your consulting business journey.7 Refresher Tweets on How to grow your Consulting Businesswww.callboxinc.com.au Consulting is a large and fast-growing industry -- it earns around $200 billion in the U.S. alone. But are you capitalizing on the...
- Producer14/08/2017How Cirque Du Soleil Walks the Marketing TightropeSomething on everyone’s mind these days: what now? Or rather, what’s next? The end of a year heralds a period of reflection and anticipation, and this one is certainly no different. For marketers, it’s an opportunity to ruminate on what could be the...
- 14/08/2017Social Selling on Twitter - 7 Ultimate Tips by @Gary FarmerSocial Selling on Twitter - 7 Ultimate Tipswww.skillslab.io Following on from my previous article, covering 7 ultimate tips for social selling on Linkedin, this one is dedicated to...
- Producer13/08/2017Consejos para ahorrar tiempo para los Vendedores de ContenidosSi usted es un vendedor de contenido que nunca puede encontrar suficiente tiempo en el día para terminar todo lo que desea, este artículo es para usted.Aquí hay 21 consejos para ayudarle a ahorrar tiempo y aprovechar al máximo sus horas de...
- Producer12/08/2017Fuelling the digital economy through disruptionThe world as we know it is being changed at an unprecedented rate. The Internet of Things (IoT) and digital products have revolutionised the way that we work, relax, manage our homes and finances in ways that would have seemed inconceivable just 10...
- 12/08/2017The latest on the SMS blog via beBee ambassador and team-building expert @Anne 🐝 Thornley-Brown, MBAUntangling the Web: Boosting the Organic Reach of Social Media Contentsocialmarketingsolutions.com This is a Guest Post courtesy of our friend, Anne Thornley-Brown, MBA. It’s no secret organic reach of content on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter has declined significantly. Algorithms...
- 12/08/2017How to Get Each of Your Articles Shared - A Lotwww.socialmediatoday.com I have a confession to make: I produce too much content, so I often feel like I'm not doing enough to promote it. Therefore I've come up with an efficient system of how to market my content...
- Producer11/08/20174 Signs that you’re Getting Positive Responses in your ContentBusinesses no doubt can never live without having good content at their disposal. If anything, content creates establishes the difference between success and failure. So, marketers should always keep their eye on content that actually works in...
- ProducerHive🐝Talk-Trending Buzzes & Trending Hives-August 9, 2017“The beBee publishing platform gives you the opportunity to expand your reach in a major way. Since all beBee members have access to the platform, it’s critical for you to create high-quality content that differentiates you”-Javier beBee ...
Comments10/08/2017 #5 Irene 🐝 Rodriguez EscolarLove this hive
Live Buzzes (inSpanish)
In English too, although I do not understand much, I love to hear their voices.
I had in mind to make a list similar to yours. I had seen the photo of the producer on other occasions, it really was today when I opened it. Things happen when they have to happen. Thanks for inspiring me.
- The Week In Social Media #1Social Media Week In Review | #1 -- Nicolina Wroblewski | Miss Nicolinathemissnicolina.com August 4, 2017 Social Media News: Stay informed with top major announcements from Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest and Snapchat for the last...
- "Influencers: Full of Value, or Full of Bullshit?" by @MarkFidelman via @JbarbosaprInfluencers: Full of Value, or Full of Bullshit?www.linkedin.com Influencers have never been "one size fits all." It's not just a matter of different audiences, either. Sure, brands need influencers with...
- MT 9 Things You Need to Know About #InfluencerMarketing via @janlgordon @shane_barker @JBarbosaPR9 Things You Need to Know About Influencer Marketing Right Nowow.ly Looking to learn more about how influencer marketing works, then you need to give these post a closer look. Influencer Marketing tips that you need to...
- Producer21/07/2017Ever Feel Like a Wallflower on LinkedIn Publisher? You are not aloneWallflower A person who has no one to dance with or who feels excluded at a party.To put it another way, your dance card is empty.It's a tradition that died out in the 1950s. At formal dances, ladies would be provided with a card listing the order...
Comments09/08/2017 #16 Wayne WhiteOh yes, I know the feeling, because when I post on LinkedIn thinking because there are professional from both sides of the desk I can get an open forum on a job seeking article and what happens is surprising, nothing at all. I feel maybe people feel that I am whining about the way things are, but I feel that there are many others feel the same but don't want people to know that they are unemployed. Now here on Bebee, I feel more read my articles and do want to make a change. This article just confirmed what I was feeling.09/08/2017 #15 Susan 🐝 Rooks, the Grammar GoddessHere's what's interesting, @Anne Thornley-Brown -- I am having more success on LI than ever before. I'm not exactly going viral, but my last Friday Funday (of all posts) went over 300 likes. I grant you it's very easy to just hit "like" and move on, but in the past I might have gotten 20-30 likes. And there were about 35 comments.
Another couple of posts -- regular stuff -- went over 2,000 likes each, which amazed me -- and I was not featured on any channel (never have been). (I swear it's the headlines that are grabbing viewers.)
Of course, I do well here on beBee, too, but it takes time to build a network on any platform, and day by day it's happening here.
I stay on Medium (Thrive Global & The Writing Cooperative), LI, and beBee because why not? It takes me five minutes to copy and paste my articles on each, and I like knowing I'm reaching an even wider audience since I'm a teacher at heart.
I look forward to continuing to see you here on beBee, of course -- keep those buzzes coming!09/08/2017 #14 Joyce 🐝 Bowen Brand Ambassador @ beBeeI play around with posting on other sites. When I share, I usually share my bebee posts to LI, but I tend to try a LI article first. beBee beats the views hands-down. beBees reach is mysterious and welcome. One of my beBee shares received over 1300 views. Dum-me--I should have taken a screen shot.09/08/2017 #13 Claire L Cardwell@Anne 🐝 Thornley-Brown, MBA - I've been off social media for a month or so and thought about getting back on LI as well as beBee, FB etc. etc. Now I don't think I will bother apart from posting links to articles I've written here on beBee. I get a better result that way anyway!08/08/2017 #9 Katyan Roach#2 I truly view writing in LI as a place where your peers can easily gauge, based on how well you write or express a point of view, your knowledge on a particular topic. but like all platforms, connection and engagement with those connections are key. People read the stuff from their connections or the people who's opinion they admire or respect.
I'm not privy to how much LI does to promote new content or what criteria is used to determine what/who gets promoted but in the end, any platform that we choose to write for that is not our own, leaves us open to their "whims and fancy." We have the choice as to whether we want to dance or to walk away.
Nice Article @Anne 🐝 Thornley-Brown, MBA22/07/2017 #5 stephan metral 🐝 Innovative Brand AmbassadorI see LinkedIn as the collective transport bus..useful to carry ideas, but not here for perfomance unless you are elected by a non-controlled editors committee, they have 3 categories 1) they like you they push you on the stage 2) they don't like you...oblivion 3) They ignore you...its okay they have an agenda and you are not part of it.
People that are your proactive audience will engage with you in a funnel that will lead to business conversion...and you will prosper.
Scarcity but good distribution and automated marketing workflows works for me fine, I hammer the same topic and do not try to cover several to help people. Story telling and not self promotion...22/07/2017 #4 stephan metral 🐝 Innovative Brand AmbassadorHello Anne ! We have approximately the same numbers of followers on this LI restricted communication tool. Good old times are gone, whatever some authors (if they write things, let's call them this way)...At least Li keeps open the freedom of speech, so let's celebrate that. In my humble opinion, followers base is not as important as it was...Many ways to use linkedin for what people call social selling, but physical social networking in events is way more efficient, Linkedin became a PR channel as the others are, but conversion is so low for the price or the efforts pourred in. On that KPI twiiter or facebook are more effective.
What strikes me is the 3rd layer contacts or better know as the (real) effective audience : Updates are locked and that is for the good of LI. As many users i stopped paying them because the value wasn't worth the investment, too many mistakes, downtime have taken down LINKEDIN personal brand. Customer loyalty is something fragile..beware...beware. I love the questions your posts raise because they lead to a foward thinking state of mind if we read correctly your lines and do not try our own interpretation, nor want absolutely showcase our opinions. Keep on posting on http://bebee.com22/07/2017 #3 Jim 🐝 CodyI guess it s realative to the nimunbr of followers you have as to your success on LinkedIn publisher. I have 61,500+ followers and have had good success on LI and in some of my post I get more interaction than on beBee with 6,800+ followers
On beBee I get more likes on buzzes and have more friends who interact on an ongoing basis.
beamBee is my favorite social site in spite of a few nuckle heads who I refuse to follow.
Buzz on and spread the honey!!!22/07/2017 #2 Anne 🐝 Thornley-Brown, MBA@Jim 🐝 Cody @Jim Murray @Bruce Johnston You have written about this before. Nothing has changed. I would love to get your reactions and thoughts.
@Anders Liu-Lindberg @Brigette Hyacinth @Katyan Roach you have had better luck. How do you perceive LinkedIn Publisher?
- 26/04/20175 Methods that Will Help Increase Conversion Rates Using Social Mediawww.callboxinc.com Ranking high on search engines is not enough. There are a number of things you can do with social media to increase...
- Producer08/08/2017Wanna Play The US PowerBall But Don’t Live In The States? No Problem.Image Credit: Pixabay Remember last January when thousands of Canadians poured across the American border to purchase Powerball lottery tickets? Why would we do that when we have our own lotteries here in Canada? For example: Lotto Max, Lotto...
- Producer08/08/2017Why learn a foreign language?A few years ago, due to my work at that time, I felt the necessity and aspiration to learn to speak Arabic. My key stakeholders where based in Egypt, Lebanon and Saudi Arabia and I was desperate to improve my relationship with the team to make...
Comments09/08/2017 #17 AnonymousI agree with you... Languages is the best way to communicate with others, and pivot from fear to curiosity.
To answer to your open question : yes I'm "multilingual" I'm Moroccan, I try to speak English, French and Spanish 😂
PS : you can start here 'in Bebee" the same you did in your job, you' ll get better result learning words of all Arabic dialects all over the Arab world
Ma3a ssalama (classical Arabic) bsslama (Moroccan dialect) au revoir (French) hasta luego (Spanish)09/08/2017 #16 Ian Weinberg#15 Ja-nee ek is baie trots op my mede Suid Afrikaner! I agree with the sentiments expressed in the article and in the comments. I would dearly like to learn other languages but I fear that my language center is now well and truly atrophied. Saved however by the Google translator!09/08/2017 #15 CityVP 🐝 ManjitYou will like this article https://medium.com/@skmallick/a-better-way-to-learn-languages-34777b541e94 View moreYou will like this article https://medium.com/@skmallick/a-better-way-to-learn-languages-34777b541e94 So will @Ian Weinberg and @Edward Lewellen
@Ian Weinberg and @Gert Scholtz in addition will also love seeing the arrival of a equally bright fellow South African here at beBee ! Close08/08/2017 #8 Paul "Pablo" Croubalian#4 I was born in Egypt, so Arabic was the first language I learned. In the rush to learn English and French when we moved to Canada, I lost most of it.
I still understand it but, often, the words escaped me. Also, I have issues pronouncing certain words. When I try to say "vine leaves" it invariably comes out as "rabbit leaves"08/08/2017 #7 Javier 🐝 beBeeSpanish will be the most spoken language in the US by 2050 @javierbebee https://www.bebee.com/producer/@javierbebee/spanish-will-be-the-most-spoken-language-in-the-us-by-2050 View moreSpanish will be the most spoken language in the US by 2050 @javierbebee https://www.bebee.com/producer/@javierbebee/spanish-will-be-the-most-spoken-language-in-the-us-by-2050 vía @beBee Close08/08/2017 #1 Tausif MundrawalaEven I am multi-lingual where I can speak multiple languages. Kutchi is my mother tongue. Hindi, my national language. But I grew up speaking in English with my teachers , friends and school mates. I can speak Gujrati and little bit Tullu- A Manglorean language. I now want to focus on foreign languages and as an when time permits would try to learn as many languages as I can.
Thanks for sharing this buzz with us, @Anel Marx
- 08/08/201730 Top Social Media Sites to Market Your Small Business Locallywww.power-social.com The coming of social media has really been the game changer in the way we carry out business marketing and related activities. Their birth has made custom targeting of prospective customers a breeze. It...
- 07/08/2017#InfluencerMarketing: Why It's Critical For Your #Brand @Sam___Hurley via @JBarbosaPRInfluencer Marketing: Brands Should Create Exclusive Influencersbit.ly A strategy for growing your brand and reputation is to seek out individual thought leaders and to have your own influencers exclusively support...