- Producer13/10/2017Charlas TED: caso de éxito de evolución de un productoNada como contar una historia, cara a cara, para que te recuerden, para llegar a la mente y el corazón de la persona. Uno de los recursos y herramientas más potentes dentro de la Comunicación y el Marketing son los eventos. Los eventos se han...
- Producer13/10/2017Saving moneyWhen I talk to people - usually the working class complaining about same issues... they can't afford to saving money. Usually doesn't matter how much they make - the story always same.If You struggling about how to save money ... there are 2 Basic...
- Producer13/10/2017Five keys to success with social media marketingIn the last few years, having a social media strategy has gone from a nice-to-have to an absolute-must-have. Consequently, just about every business no matter how big or small can be found on at least one social media platform. And no matter how...
- Producer12/10/2017The power of social media startupsSocial networking sites have become popular since their launch a decade ago. 2.46 billion users worldwide are on social networks and this number continues to rise year by year. Our personal brands are important not only to stay in touch with our...
Comments13/10/2017 #8 CityVP 🐝 ManjitNetta, there is a huge difference between static observation and dynamic interaction. I am not online to teach the youth of today but I am online to learn from the way youth are educating themselves that in turn can leave me anticipating the next turn or transformation. My response is #8 in this buzz. What did I learn from #1 through #7.
If response today does not include thinking then that is the preliminary difference between static observation and dynamic interaction. If I try assume to know the nature and DNA of education, that assumption will throw me a million digital light years behind where transformation is occurring, but in the wisdom of not knowing, I open my eyes to the possibility of dynamic interaction.
There can be no more of a static container than trying to accommodate a personal brand and such accommodation is the lowest hanging fruit in the adaptive structure of emerging networks. Static observation is a container. It is the past and yes, it is a container that organizations like Facebook own, but even Facebook is not immune to dynamic interaction - they need to buy the next Instagram in order to remain relevant - and that kind of vision is not possible with static observation.
Zuckerberg has made some good bets but even Mark Zuckerberg is fallible in his decisions and not everything he has decided upon is the stuff of Instragram genius - and if so - how do we entertain our own observation?
- Producer11/10/2017Winning Against the Killer Chorus in Your MindWhen you were a kid, did you ever have that experience when you were swimming in a pool or in a lake on vacation, where you thought to yourself, “I wonder if I can hold my breath and swim from one end of the pool to the other?”There was just you,...
- Producer11/10/2017Foundational elements for a successful lead and demand generationAccording to the latest report of Hubspot, the top marketing and sales challenge businesses are facing today boils down from this two facets.Generating traffic and leadsGetting a response from prospectsThis report sends or indicates a lot of things...
Comments12/10/2017 #2 Puneet SrivastavaExcellent insight. @Vincent 🐝 Manlapaz. For my work, i feel I must improve on point c and d from your list. Thanks. Though feel happy that I constantly keep trying. put this up, this morning - https://medium.com/@puneet500/learning-meditation-is-like-learning-bicycle-57c3c9be9eb1 :)11/10/2017 #1 Simone Luise Hardthi Vincent :) thanks :* for your insight(s ;) and as you´ve already mentioned: "Lastly, exceptional lead and demand generation program results come from (e) a relentless willingness to experiment with different tactics and to combine tactics across multiple channels." remains a fact ;)
- Producer10/10/2017Facebook Engagement 101“To Succeed at Facebook Marketing, you need to be Practical, you need to be operator, you need to listen to your audience, you need to listen to your data & insights and respond fast with accuracy and efficiency”What kind of engagement is...
- Producer09/10/2017Ten Social Media Marketing Trends to Watch for in 2018The year 2017 was a big one for social media, and there’s still three months left. Facebook came up with Instagram Stories to compete with Snapchat and their copycat approach worked as Instagram users have surpassed Snapchat users. The United States...
- Producer05/10/2017beBee and their bet on qualityIn beBee we strive to improve our user experience and increase the quality of the content in our social network.Content quality is something unique that makes our platform different.Social Networks are full of pictures, videos and text that is...
Comments13/10/2017 #191 Louise Smith#183 @Claire L Cardwell I am sure you could write a scaffold to be adapted for different pictures. Your own personal non PR Beeutiful BLURB.
Another idea is to ask some bees for an opinion before you post and include their comments in the main post.
Maybe a little relevant history & technique & form explanation. It will end up as your PhD thesis !
Bees will probably instinctively look at the picture first and then read the blurb
Most people are visual dominant and / or lazy !
So they will make their own conclusions.11/10/2017 #188 Flavio 🇯🇵 Souza 🐝I think the changes drove home some good enhancements to beBee platform, it will make all of users to spend more time to produce honeys and that is always good for making the content original in the platform however, I would like to have some flexibility on what my notification would alert me from (e.g: Not all honeys are direct interesting to me (perhaps if we could tag it and make the system to show up only honeys from a particular tag ex: "technology") , that is probably would make beBee even more customizable and bring a great experience to any user. (My five cents) @Javier 🐝 beBee10/10/2017 #186 Aleta Curry#170 That's a good point, @Phil Friedman, and it's a touchy one. It means that if you don't want a gadzillion notifications, you can't follow *everyone* and you can't do a quid pro quo follow back every time someone follows you.
So, there will be people sulking, 'who does that Aleta Curry think she is?!' C'est la vie.10/10/2017 #185 Phil Friedman#184 Yes, @Claire L Cardwell, I agree. One of the things I'd like to see eliminated is receiving a notification when someone has commented on a post that I've shared, but not written. Or at least the ability to "mute" that conversation (stop it from constantly updating you with notifications.10/10/2017 #184 Claire L Cardwell#170 @Phil Friedman - I am still getting used to the new edition of beBee! However it is good that everyone's followers get a notification when they publish a post. As far as the comments are concerned I like to see if someone has commented on a post I have actually written/published, but otherwise you are right to get a notification every time someone comments on a post / article you have shared or commented on written by someone else can get a bit hairy....10/10/2017 #183 Claire L Cardwell#164 Touche @Javier 🐝 beBee - you got me there! I like to leave a lot of the interpretation of my art up to the people viewing it, rather than force my philosophy of the painting/art piece onto them... I guess it's because I've seen so much terrible 'blurb' from PR people promoting artists that I got a bit put off! However when I publish a post that is actually been written by someone else (and yes I have done it and attributed the author etc.) it doesn't feel entirely right - that's why I liked the longer format Quick Buzzes you used to have.10/10/2017 #182 stephan metral 🐝 Innovative Brand Ambassador#174 That's fair enough, i have been observing him and his peers and like-minded, for so long that I was wondering when he would commit his ultimate disrespectful mistake. So No WASPs allowed, and beware for the next bulliers. jajaja. Enjoy the experience and too baaaad for those that in the end are hurting their own personal brand. Well done @Javier 🐝 beBee, well done, you have been patient, up to the frontier of generous tolerance. Bannishment is a good thing it gives bad people the opportunity to think about their wrong behavior, their mental sufferings and their ability to recover and start to love and respect others.10/10/2017 #181 Javier 🐝 beBeethanks Cory. We are in the same page.
"Excellent improvements to the site. I had stopped using beBee for a while because of the huge number of mindless pictures and memes which turned the site into a mess. The move towards highlighting articles that people take a lot of time to research and write is most welcome. I have noticed the difference, and as a result, am spending a lot more time here (and a lot less elsewhere). The notification system (long abandoned by a certain other site) is a huge game changer as well. Congratulations on the improvements. Really nice to see!" by @Cory Galbraith10/10/2017 #180 Javier 🐝 beBee@Flavio 🇯🇵 Souza 🐝 @stephan metral 🐝 Innovative Brand Ambassador thanks a lot for your comments. We can disagree. We can agree to disagree but we respect your opinions ! MANY THANKS AGAIN, Have a nice week ! We are working hard on the new platform ! Enjoy the hive !10/10/2017 #178 Javier 🐝 beBee@Lada 🏡 Prkic @Jim Murray @Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc. @Dominique 🐝 Petersen thanks a lot for your comments. We can disagree. We can agree to disagree but we respect your opinions ! MANY THANKS AGAIN, Have a nice week ! We are working hard on the new platform ! Enjoy the hive !10/10/2017 #177 Javier 🐝 beBee@Claire L Cardwell @Chris 🐝 Guest Cert.Prof.Acc.SA @Milos Djukic @Larry Boyer, 🐝 Brand Ambassador thanks a lot for your comments. We can disagree. We can agree to disagree but we respect your opinions ! MANY THANKS AGAIN, Have a nice week ! We are working hard on the new platform ! Enjoy the hive !10/10/2017 #176 Javier 🐝 beBee@Chas ✌️ Wyatt @Phil Friedman @Debesh Choudhury @Cory Galbraith @David B. Grinberg thanks a lot for your comments. We can disagree. We can agree to disagree but we respect your opinions ! MANY THANKS AGAIN, Have a nice week ! We are working hard on the new platform ! Enjoy the hive !10/10/2017 #174 Javier 🐝 beBeeMr Vaughan's account was removed by me. He was disrespectul with our community and me. On beBee we can disagree and we can agree to disagree but we can not be disrespectful. This is not a battlefield. Many thanks to all our bees for your support ! We are working hard on the new platform ! Enjoy the hive !10/10/2017 #170 Phil Friedman#169 John, since we last exchanged comments, I've received a total of eight notifications about new "honey" (I hate the term), all about people whose whom I follow and whose posts I read, if only to scan them for things I'm particularly interested in reading. I suggest that if you're getting too many unwanted "honey bombs" in your notifications, you need to be more selective in whom you follow. BTW, I believe that every notice of every COMMENT ought to be shut down unless someone specifically tags someone else in the comment. That alone would clean the notifications up quite a bit. You know, you made a remark about the expectations that the "bell" icon raises, which comment may explain what I see on your part as a love/hate relationship with notifications. Cheers!
- Producer06/10/2017We accept Karatbars goldWE ACCEPT KARATBARS GOLDThis Sign start to appear in more and more small Businesses since Karatbars created a new Global Payment System - called KaratPay, based on Gold.https://youtu.be/brnE5wFqUa8The Reason why this neccessary clearly visible from...
- Producer04/10/2017Make the Deal: But Don't Sell Your Sister!After four decades of selling I try to educate sales people with what I call the “DNA of Sales.” I often pose some food for thought as to the origin of selling and why do each of us have reactions to selling and being sold? That being said, I’m...
Comments06/10/2017 #34 Lisa 🐝 Gallagher#33 Local, small town @Chas ✌️ Wyatt. Even then, they are a rare commodity. I must admit when we first sat down he tried to offer MUCH less for my Audi, and I got up and said, "I'm out of here." He looked dumb founded and said, "wait, don't leave, what can I do for you?" I told him he can give me what my Audi is worth because I came in with black book, TMV and KBB prices printed off- he went back to his manager with my paper work and came back out with the price I wanted for my Audi- it was in excellent condition. It was actually HIS manager giving him a hard time. Once we got over that hump everything else went smooth. I could tell his heart was in the right place and he wanted us to walk out happy along with still making some money on his end. I respected that he went back in and came back with numbers that were where they should have been, including the new car we were purchasing. Car shopping is one of my least favorite things to do.06/10/2017 #32 Dave Worthen@Lisa 🐝 Gallagher Hi Lisa! What a great example of what I talk about in my article. Sales kept honest and straight is actually a great experience because one did come to buy. And if that is kept real, then you’re glad you bought. It’s funny, I’ve been buying my cars from the same dealership BECAUSE of the salesman. Thanks for stopping by and commenting.06/10/2017 #31 Lisa 🐝 Gallagher@Dave Worthen, while I was reading this it made me think of car sales. I love when the sales person tells the truth, doesn't over inflate (because consumers do their homework) and the transition is smooth. I never look back with the exception of hoping that same person is still employed at the dealership the next time I want to do business. He made money and I bought a car for the price it was worth, not something that was over inflated like a sales persons ego can be at times. Just keeping it real on a human to human basis makes all the difference.05/10/2017 #26 Mamen 🐝 Delgado#15 My pleasure @Dave Worthen!! A few weeks ago I discovered the book "Selling is Human" by Daniel Pink. Great ideas on the book, specially to leave apart the prejudices about selling. Love the idea of the DNA, I always talk about the "DNA of the entrepreneur". 😉05/10/2017 #24 Larry Boyer, 🐝 Brand AmbassadorGreat perspective. It's fascinating how the origin of words, even if we're not aware of it, really impacts us. I love the ending perspective : " Selling is simply ensuring that your product or service is exchange in abundance. . .
Thanks Lupita for the tag on LinkedIn.05/10/2017 #21 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.#20 I love that road too @Dave Worthen, I am ready for it now.05/10/2017 #20 Dave Worthen#18 Thank you, @Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.! I’m glad you liked the exchange in abundance part. I live my life by that motto.05/10/2017 #18 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.I love that remark "Selling is simply ensuring that your product or service is exchange in abundance", you get a "wow" for that @Dave Worthen thank you for that05/10/2017 #17 Ali 🐝 Anani, Brand Ambassador @beBeeThank you @Lupita 🐝 Reyes for tagging me to this wonderful buzz.
@Dave Worthen- it is the first time I read a buzz by you, but surely not the last. I enjoyed your thinking. If you are "selling" this buzz to your readers then I tell you you sold it with no "cracks" in the foundation.
- 04/10/2017Virtual Reality 2017: Top 100 Influencers, Brands and Publications via @onalyticaVirtual Reality 2017: Top 100 Influencers, Brands and Publicationswww.onalytica.com An exhaustive list of the top 100 influencers, brands and publications driving the most engagement on virtual reality in...
- Producer03/10/2017Why not fully automaticOver the years we have watched social marketing evolve. There has always been one pertinent stigma relating to who is successful or an exploding recurrence as to why not fully automatic systems. Fully automatic systems do have one huge boat...
- Producer04/10/2017How to maximize ROI with your Facebook marketing strategyEarlier this year, the 2 billionth Facebook account was created. Nearly one-third of all people on the planet have a Facebook account. If you’re just venturing into social media marketing, Facebook is a great platform to start with since it has a...
- Producer30/09/2017Few Handy Tips to Avoid Drawbacks of Buying Instagram Likes30% of internet users are using Instagram these days and this stunning figure has made it a pivotal playground for marketers to strengthen their businesses’ social media presence. As the dominance of creative visual contents on businesses’...
- Producer28/08/2017What is social media marketingSocial media marketing is immersing and engaging your person hood to entice your audience, your customers to know you as a human being in relation to your products and or services. The beginning of any study or...
- Producer29/09/2017Circle Networking For BeBeeLike to share a few points of what I perceive will enhance not only your network marketing here on bebee but on every platform.The first perception I try to keep in mind when posting links is how balanced I can keep this inferred traffic method.I...
Comments30/09/2017 #7 Kevin Baker#4 I would gladly help anyone to understand the confusions that surround. SEO is not SEM nor is it SMM.
These are three distinct marketing methods.
In short form.
#seo is optimizing your web pages so they are searched for and found by the people searching.
#sem is link building and submitting your pages to all the search engines and creating constant update detailed sitemaps
#smm is posting with relevant content with links to your web pages so search with in social communities can find you.
For the average person or layman as you put forth. Producing content that is singular focus. One subject only.
Most important is to not try to deceive the search engines, or and especially the audience.
Do not set your keywords that are not the focus of your content.
Example of a fisherperson
The Title is the hook
The description is the bait
The keywords is the method of how to reel the audience in.
All relevant Title key words must be included in your description and multiple times through out your content.
On social media formats there is no description to submit. The first paragraph or the first 50 words etc of your content becomes the description.
We have a free tool that automatically will train anyone how to write for the web.
This will match the triple algorithms of all the major search engines.
This tool is the result of 30+ years of search engine monitoring.
@Proma 🐝 Nautiyal30/09/2017 #5 🐝 Fatima G. WilliamsBebee is fair to everyone and yes they promote us wholeheartedly. beBee is my breakfast, lunch and Tea.
And like yourself
What motivates me is you, all of the wonderful people here at bebee who all have brought positive energy into my life experience. I couldn't agree less. Well said @Kevin Baker Together we learn, together we grow and together we share.30/09/2017 #4 Proma 🐝 NautiyalThis is a great buzz, @Kevin Baker. While I struggle to understand technicalities of SEO, like the algorithm or robot.txt files, but I hope I can learn it well and apply it to my work, effectively.
If it is not too much to ask, could you please help me with some sources that can enhance my (layman's) understanding of these matters?
I totally agree with you about beBee doing so much for us. This is what drew me to it and I am pretty much addicted to all the positivity we receive and reciprocate, here.30/09/2017 #2 David B. GrinbergVery well put, Kevin. Your buzzing blog posts and other efforts are exemplary. You're already an ambassador in my eyes!😇🙏👍
cc: @Javier 🐝 beBee @John White, MBA @Lance 🐝 Scoular @Franci🐝Eugenia Hoffman, beBee Brand Ambassador @🐝 Fatima G. Williams @Lisa 🐝 Gallagher
- Producer29/09/2017The Magic Trick to Effective Inbound MarketingLead nurturing is one of the many ways in which inbound marketers use their marketing strategies to boost conversion rates. Having a list of email IDs of potential clients is not the end of your inbound marketing efforts. You need to keep this pool...
Comments05/10/2017 #10 Ali 🐝 Anani, Brand Ambassador @beBee#9 Thank you @Franci🐝Eugenia Hoffman, beBee Brand Ambassador. I may also suggest for @Proma 🐝 Nautiyal to visit many engaging websites to learn from their successes. Equally important to visit failing websites to learn from their isolation and poor performances.05/10/2017 #9 Franci🐝Eugenia Hoffman, beBee Brand Ambassador"Your website content should be captivating, crisp, lucid and easy to understand. A webpage wrapped with content isn’t essentially a great webpage. For each and every unique visitor you get to your website, your aim should be to nurture them, guide them, and convert them into a customer." @Proma 🐝 Nautiyal, this statement is key, IMO, plus this addresses the comment by @Ali 🐝 Anani, Brand Ambassador @beBee and the WPD factor (Wonderment, Passion, and Drive). Our content must stand out in the crowd yet present itself as quality work.30/09/2017 #5 David B. GrinbergThanks for another billiant blogging buzz, Proma, filled with important insights and astute advice. This is really a terrific tutorial on inbound marketing, lead generation, cross-channel social marketing (pollination), email marketing, effective blogging, and website development/design/content. You covered so much important ground here, which is very helpful! I also appreciate the kind mention.
cc: @Javier 🐝 beBee @John White, MBA @Lance 🐝 Scoular @Lisa 🐝 Gallagher @Franci🐝Eugenia Hoffman, beBee Brand Ambassador29/09/2017 #2 Proma 🐝 Nautiyal#1 Thank you for reading the Producer and for your comment, @Ali 🐝 Anani, Brand Ambassador @beBee. This is an excellent point you have brought up, one about appealing to each and every sense of the target audience to hook them to keep them from getting distracted. Maybe, I should come up with another Producer keeping this insight as central focus. Thank you so much for your input and the shares.29/09/2017 #1 Ali 🐝 Anani, Brand Ambassador @beBee@Proma 🐝 Nautiyal- i agree with you. A marketer must consider few channels AND publish content in each that has fragrance to attract the bee-like customers. We live increasingly in a world of distration. To attract the attention a marketer needs to work on all senses to pull the customer. Publishing content that appeal to the eye and other senses is a must.
You remind me of the WPD factor that @Sara Jacobovici, @🐝 Fatima G. Williams and myself coined. It applies to content. The title and opening lines ofr visuals must awaken the wonderment of the customers passionately to drive them to act.
- New trendy business model - The pay-per-view's interviews : 127 $ USD for the next 24 hours on https://influencesummit.co/upgrade-your-ticket : be Quick Price goes up rapidely !Matthew Sweetwood: Influence Summit 2017: Free Interview
Comments29/09/2017 #7 stephan metral 🐝 Innovative Brand AmbassadorSo @Matt 🐝 Sweetwood will you be available for a MybeBeeTV live interview for next month? A halloween special? We hope to get @Javier 🐝 beBee too. That would be a great user experience to have a convergence moment with both of our CEOs across the Atlantic Ocean. @Javier 🐝 beBee what do you think of the concept, Some Brand Ambassadors all over the world will be guest as well for a 10 times 6 minutes open discussions and mix SFX format, that measn You and Matt + 7 other guests ( if less guests, more talk/airtime), Videos of beBee and users testimonies are already compressed in MP4 format to be web streamed. CC @José 🐝 Jordán de Urríes Very much like your interview but more people & more interactions. Not a 2 ways but a 7 to 10 ways, shuffled multicast shared screens.29/09/2017 #4 David B. Grinberg#3 Awesome interview, @Matt 🐝 Sweetwood, you're such a "cool customer" behind the camera...oops, I mean webcam -- very telegenic, a real natural. I just shared on three big hives. Buzz on and vamos!!!
cc: @Lance 🐝 Scoular @Lisa 🐝 Gallagher @Paul "Pablo" Croubalian @Franci🐝Eugenia Hoffman, beBee Brand Ambassador28/09/2017 #1 stephan metral 🐝 Innovative Brand AmbassadorWhat You Will Receive with the All-Access Pass:
62 "Free Session" interviews, one with each guest speaker, as featured in the Influence Summit
62 "Advanced Session" interviews, one with each guest speaker - exclusive content just for All-Access Pass members!
Membership site access where you can watch all the interviews as many times as you want, whenever you want - for life!
Instant access to the membership site once your purchase is complete.
Lifetime access to all interviews which are stored in the membership site.
- Producer28/09/2017The Ultimate Guide to Building an Online AudienceLet’s take a moment to imagine a scenario…You have just spent thousands of pounds building an all singing all dancing website for your business, you’ve turned the lights on, opened the doors but nobody seems to be visiting, sound familiar?So what’s...
- Producer28/09/2017Facebook wants to be the best alternative to LinkedInFacebook wants to be the best alternative to LinkedIn. Facebook wants to become the only platform you spend your time on. It swallowed Instagram, it swallowed WhatsApp, it’s strangling Twitter and it’s trying to strangle Snapchat. During the past...
Comments01/10/2017 #70 stephan metral 🐝 Innovative Brand Ambassador#69 Jaja, I am not worried, nor did I misunderstand the meaning of your intent. Social media tools can easily become double blade. However for tech savvy like me we know our ways around to get users life easier, thanks to opensource community. I help government agencies and National TV broadcasters in the educative mission to vulgarize software and web based technologies, including mobiles. The famous 3-5 minutes format showcase. FB can be tamed.lol01/10/2017 #68 Franci🐝Eugenia Hoffman, beBee Brand AmbassadorIt takes innovation, time and patience. We must stay strong and look at the long-term picture. Quality over quantity. Analyze current strategies and trends - take a step back to see what's working and what's not working. Respect and promote each other and the beBee brand. Share, share and share across all platforms. FB started in 2004 and beBee is still young so we need to put the push on. There is an abundance of talent on beBee and I feel we can make this work.01/10/2017 #67 AnonymousSome changes, updates, outcomes and improvements are required. Also, careful analysis of current trends, statistics, key performance indicators, marketing strategy and future measures for sustainable development. People also expect both the social and the business components.30/09/2017 #66 stephan metral 🐝 Innovative Brand Ambassador#65 OKay Mamen, no hurry. I am still around.jajajaja. It would be a pleasure and honor. And from your end, a few innovation's scoops in Exclusive. My friends and I have launched start-ups from beBee affinity networks...si si, de verdad, you can interview them also if you wish hahaha. It is incredible what can happen on beBee!30/09/2017 #63 stephan metral 🐝 Innovative Brand AmbassadorFacebook isn't a for, it is if I may say so, full of friends waiting for us to tell them. Story + a call to action. Facebook is full of friends with no affinities, now beBee Affinity database can fin it's way to build relationships up to....friendship.30/09/2017 #62 stephan metral 🐝 Innovative Brand AmbassadorInnovations take time. Give it to the team and let's keep the faith and our user's loyalty. With the human short memory attention span, re-branding and re-building on specific segments of population is still possible. Now we all hope that future enhancement will not be a catch up after competition's features. That would be a hell of disappointement and a fall back to aficionados. Meanwhile @Lance 🐝 Scoular we can conduct and perform meaningful innovative initiatives bringing new users to beBee. Won't take much a trimester to beta test an finally launch a beBee new version. The perfect x-mas gift!30/09/2017 #60 Noemi Barrazueta, MBA#54 Thank you @Lance 🐝 Scoular for tagging me on your comment. I just want to say thank you for introducing me to this platform, you're doing an amazing work promoting and serving as a beBee Ambassador - I'm pretty sure @Javier 🐝 beBee, @David B. Grinberg and all the beBee team are proud to have you as an Ambassador.
Since I've joined beBee, I've been lucky to meet many amazing people and I'm looking forward to meeting many more wonderful Bees, please feel free connect and say 'Hi'.
Have a great weekend!
Note: Hablo Ingles, Espanol y tambien entiendo un poco de Italiano y Portugues :)30/09/2017 #59 Lance 🐝 ScoularPART 6 and FINAL
As engaging, friendly, supportive and encouraging as
@Javier 🐝 beBee
@Matt 🐝 Sweetwood
@John White, MBA
@Federico 🐝 Álvarez San Martín
and the rest if the beBee team are, I believe that, at present, if we collectively can attract the needed younger generations to beBee, they will not hang around long enough to experince the beBee cullture, before buzzing off to find what they percieve to be greener pastures.
-IT MAY TAKE LONGER THAN 3 SECONDS TO DISENGAGE
- BUT THEY WILL DISENGAGE.
I trust that I, together with all the beBee community, can speedily effect the necessary enhacements to progress beBee onwards and upwards, buzzing to new hights and continuing success.
from my 📱
FINI30/09/2017 #58 Lance 🐝 ScoularPART 5
*** If I as a 68 year old wrinkly, who LOVES beBee, feels hamstrung and frustrated, how do you think a 16 year old entrepreneur, used to Snapchat and Instagram, who wants to engage with mature business people and mentors on beBee, yet finds the infrastructure is less than user friendly.
I am reasonably forbearing and patient.
I suspect Millenials are not.
continued PART 630/09/2017 #55 Lance 🐝 ScoularContinued PART 4
9) Some critical issues I believe beBee needs to address.
- From my understanding, the beBee userbase has not rissen markedly in the year compared to the first years.
- Speed of incremental improvements needs to increase.
- Actions not vague or unkept promises are required.
- Specifically, Live Buzz, to my experience has not improved sufficiently since its release a year ago.
-Live Buzz would be my prefered means tlar to Snivartphone, like MIr on my phone's keypad.
- video definition leaves a lot to be desired.
- still no zoom which Snapchat has.
- no download of the produced video to repurpose on phone or computer.
- On Snapchat I created Memories - My Story in real time, saved it to Gallery on my phone and could then Tweet it, as well as upload it to my YouTube channel.
- ALL from my phone, wherever I was.
- I cannot do this on beBee
- Live Buzz content can't be viewed by a non beBee member.
Continued PART 530/09/2017 #54 Lance 🐝 ScoularContinued PART 3
8) I joined beBee in July 2016, on the invitation of @David B. Grinberg
who I now count as a (virtual) friend.
- I spent some time exploring beBee and viewing content.
- I then commenced using Producer with some articles adapted from LinkedIn long form articles.
-I also started to promote beBee on Snapchat using innovative graphics and 10 second videos.
- I created two multimedia projects utilising text, graphics and/or video for multichannel publishing primarily on beBee, Snapchat and YouTube then shared on Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Social Media Cross-Pollination Enhanced with beBee Oct 13, 2016
- Things Your Smartphone Replaced or Will Replace In The Future Oct 27, 2016 https://www.bebee.com/producer/@lancescoular/things-your-smartphone-replaced-or-will-replace-in-the-future
- As I gained confidence with beBee I started to refer people who sent me Linkedin invitations (I recieve about 5-10 per day mainly from my various Twitter handles) to my most viewed beBee article:
"10 Reasons Social Media Won’t Work For Your Small Business" http://dld.bz/ffW5U .
A recent beBee member who travelled my convoluted beBee marketing funnel (Twitter > LinkedIn > beBee) is my Spanish speaking, fellow Aussie Sydneysider, @Noemi Barrazueta, MBA
who has quickly embraced the beBee culture and has contributed #42 below.
Continued PART 430/09/2017 #53 Lance 🐝 ScoularContinued PART 2
6) The MARKET will determine whether or not beBee SURVIVES.
7) I researched Snapchat for a month last year, via online articles and YouTube, to determine whetherke me could engage as a content marketer (predominantly video and graphics) before joining Snapchat early April 2016.
I then spent a month following well known marketers to see how they were engaging the predominently 13-24 age group.
I then started "doing my thing" and gradually built a substantial following (which is not a particularly easy thing on Snapchat) and "learned on the job" from savvy YOUNGSTERS, how to better engage.
UNFORTUNATELY, I had to drop my Snapchat involvement early this year as as I felt I needed to devote more time, effort and resources to BEBEE.
***I hope I made the right decision***
Why do I say this?
During my 10 months, actively using Snapchat (not an ambassador or investor in Snapchat)
- I was asked to be a beta tester.
- new or updated features were regularly realeased, generally for the better.
- there were crashes and user issues but resolution processes worked well.
- many users helped me when I stuffed things up and in turn I helped other users with their Snapchat issues.
- this was enabled via PEER to PEER contact via TEXT, VOICE and real time VIDEO - ON MY PHONE on Snapchat.
- Using the independent app Ghostcodes, I could guage the increasing user base of Snapchat users and also what other sopchat. (beBee is not an optional display on Ghostcodes)
Continued PART 330/09/2017 #51 Lance 🐝 ScoularPART 1
1) I agree with much of the sentiments of both the article and the commentstors below.
2) I LOVE beBee and the beBee community and the supportive nature within it.
3) I have worked in the social media aspect with a number of start-ups here in Australia and 1 mature company as an investor of TIME my NETWORK resources but NOT MONEY, as well as a "brand ambassador" for them.
Some have failed, others have flatlined.
4) Like the comentators below I want beBee to SUCCEED.
I don't count myself an expert on the article's subject matter or the comments I share below.
However, I have growing concerns for the ongoing viability of beBee competing with Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Snapchat and more to the point, NEW DISRUPTIVE platforms that will no doubt come along.
(Abraham Lincoln's success, in part was NOT to have "yes men" surround him.
I trust @Juan Imaz
and @Javier 🐝 beBee
have similar attributes and will take my points as constructive and in the BEST interests of beBee.)
5) Like LI, FB, TW, SC and INST, beBee is a business.
It has to provide VALUE to its shareholders, investors (which includes brand ambassadors - investing time and resources), advertisers and members - who are also investing their time and resources.
Everyone looks for RETURN ON INVESTMENT (ROI) in some form or other.
Continued PART 229/09/2017 #50 stephan metral 🐝 Innovative Brand Ambassador#49 @Mamen 🐝 Delgado don't do that, jajaja...there are many ways to limitate FB features invasions and countestrike by draining their audience to ours. I will show you how and the tools when you have time; In the meantime check this (taking advantage of FB to drain their audience to MybeBeeTV: https://www.facebook.com/groups/710567269127414 ) By the way, I am ready when you are for our September's interview we talk about long time ago. You just need a webcam + a laptop + send me your email or skype ID inbox so i can invite you to a Live streaming session. We will invcentive FB users worldwide to join beBee together.
- 28/09/2017Not just me feel I losing with Banks - all way in business...
Being free from Banking System - prepare for KaratPay👑
- Producer27/09/2017Know in Depth Concerning the Instagram and Other Social Ad PlatformBy minding probably the many suggested strategies or methods, it is possible to absolutely produce a stage for the own industry. Businesses are getting a solution to 20, though the stage has grown in the past couple of decades started a travel on...
- Producer26/09/2017Q&A@beBee with Lance ScoularImage credit: steveoatesblog - WordPress.com With Q@beBee, I ask some of the most interesting people on this network 7 questions. The result, unedited, is the most fascinating answers. Q@beBee is an ongoing series that gives us the opportunity to...
Comments12/10/2017 #13 David B. GrinbergBelated congrats, Sara, on another awesome interview. @Lance 🐝 Scoular is an invaluable asset to so many people worldwide with whom he interacts online and off. beBee is very fortunate to have Lance as a brand ambassador. He's simply a godsend!
Thanks for all that both of you do for others. You both truly exemplify the spirit and deeds of positive social media engagement, for which I and many others are very grateful!
cc: @John White, MBA @Paul "Pablo" Croubalian @Noemi Barrazueta, MBA @Jan 🐝 Barbosa26/09/2017 #1 Ali 🐝 Anani, Brand Ambassador @beBeeTwo great things about this buzz. First, to see @Sara Jacobovici resuming this lovely series. Second to make the return byinterviewing a man who has tremendous attention for others. He has always shared and commented on buzzes. We needed to explore @Lance 🐝 Scoular at greater depth. Great interview. My main take away from it is we learn more from experience than theory. Spot on and is true.
- Producer26/09/2017How to get around the LinkedIn AlgorithmFor years LinkedIn has encouraged and even pushed its members to create and share content via status updates, groups, and even articles. The carrot has always been that you reach a large part of your professional network and their networks. However,...
Comments27/09/2017 #8 Kevin BakerVery genuine and realistic info. Just like any social site, links taking traffic away from the platform are snubbed. You have to make linked in popular, then they will reciprocate. If your not prepared to post 200 + per year and some post 200 + per month. This says it >>>> So here is the final lesson: “Getting organic reach on LinkedIn is hard work”. we will follow and add you to our twitter bebee list @netdatabiz27/09/2017 #7 Phil FriedmanMic Adam joins the conversation about LinkedIn's ongoing policy of choking down distribution of posts by independent, non-Influencer writers to their self-elected connections and followers. As he points out, it's gotten so bad that LI now officially congratulates an author when he or she reaches 50 (yes that's fifty) clicks on a piece. Thank you, Mic, for speaking out.27/09/2017 #6 Phil FriedmanMic Adam, welcome to the large group of those writers who have been speaking about this issue since early 2015, when LinkedIn began to choke down distribution of authors' posts to the self-elected connections and followers of those authors.
Ironically, the power and success of algorithmic control is demonstrated by the fact that, like a 21st-century scientist who "discovers" gravity, you seem to be unaware of the dozens of articles that have been published on LinkedIn and beBee about this subject and related issues, by such authors as @Anne 🐝 Thornley-Brown, MBA, @Jim Murray, @Milos Djukic, Samantha Bailey, Bruce Johnston, Anurag Harsh, Daniel Mumby, and numerous others, including yours truly.
There are two basic ways at this time to circumvent the algorithmic mind control that LI exercises on its platform: 1) Though the use of formal and informal sharing cooperatives which, in effect, work to pool the connections/followers population of a number of writers, and which work to offset the arbitrary and authoritarian constriction of organic distribution that LI imposes. 2) By using the Update Feed, as opposed to the Pulse Feed, to post notices with links to long-form posts that would otherwise languish without much notice in Pulse. This approach can generate 50 or more times the common exposure for independent, non-Influencer writers on LinkedIn. (continued... Pt. II)27/09/2017 #5 Phil FriedmanPart II - Mic Adam -- The reason for this is that the Update Feed is not as tightly controlled by the algorithm as Pulse, particularly if any text is carried as part of an image.
I've personally demonstrated this numerous times. And you or anyone interested in discussing the details is invited to connect with me either on beBee or LinkedIn. Here are but a few of the pieces I've published on this topic.
For the record, one reason many of us migrated to beBee is that @Javier 🐝 beBee and @Juan Imaz promised publicly that beBee would implement 100% organic networking and distribution, which means the distribution of 100% of a writer's posts to 100% of that writer's followers 100% of the time.
Cheers!26/09/2017 #4 Anne 🐝 Thornley-Brown, MBAI have been doing similar experiments and my findings are in line with yours. I have posted my findings in a couple of beBee posts as well. The only way to consistently generate results is for people to work together. If you want me to say more, please let me know.26/09/2017 #2 Simone Luise Hardtlol Mic :) thanks :* for your "lesson(s ;) and they all ! are protective ;) so it´s not "just" a LI matter or FB lol :)) you can notice this at bB, Tw., G+ and so on..... ;) they want :) and need ;) (hahhahahhaa guess they sometimes forget ;) their users... on the other hand PR & Marketing + Sales people need those platforms too, if they work digital (most of their time). It´s obvious ;) who rules in "his" world ;) All these single platforms/social media wants theirs to be top priority ;) They decide which "third party" (second party would be sponsored (payed ;) "material") gets viewed (or read), that´s a fact. Even if sponsored "input" isn´t as much in favour by the users of those platforms, than those platforms would like it to be. The users still prefer the social interaction or as you´ve said it the social engagement. They want at least a two way communication (sponsored is only one way), so the more often you engage with "your" people :) daily still is the best ;) the more views or attention you get. So, it´s really hard work ;) I´ve got to admit to that too ;)
Thanks again for your view(s) on this topic.
Have a lovely day & evening today :)
Regards Simone :) campaign@work(c)26/09/2017 #1 Javier 🐝 beBeeI fully agree.
Status Updates posted via a 3rd party tool (Buffer, Hootsuite, etc.) seem to get less visibility than those posted on LinkedIn natively
· Status updates including links to content outside LinkedIn seems to do worse than text-only Status Updates
-Long text only status updates without external links seems to perform much better