#brain

0 Posts · 6 Articles
What's going on?

travel_explore work person_search rate_review
7 months ago

INTRIGUING HUMAN HANDS!

Debasish Majumder · I have two hands, not more · I have two eyes, not more · But I aspire to see more · Beyond my spectrum, · But capacity nature offers me restricted in store · Yet I have confidence on myself · I can appeal to many at random as long I can ensure my existence · To make a little effo ...

2 years ago

PARAMOUNTCY OF NATURE!

Debasish Majumder · Nature is our only creator · Surprisingly we tend to fight against nature · Since time immemorial · We don't know how long we are fighting for our survival · Nature teaches us to thrive · It alone pave us to exist with hype! · Human brain is supreme out of all creatures · It alon ...

2 years ago

AMAZING SURVIVAL!

Debasish Majumder · I have seen a tree leaning beside a rivulet · Its life is at stake · Owing to land erosion · I wonder is it the conspiracy of human · Which may reflect on their incomprehensible acumen? · And causing apprehension to their sensation and jeopardy to their entity · I exactly c ...

2 years ago

TRAIN OF BRAIN!

Debasish Majumder · I am confused with R.N.A., D.N.A., and other configuring array · These play the determining role in our nomenclature · As human we are in utter bizarre fray · Trigger us to act with an intriguing role · To make furor in this planet Earth with hyperbole · At the helm of our p ...

3 years ago

MAPPING OF BRAIN, AN AMAZING DESIGN TO BE OVERWHELMED!

Debasish Majumder · Life itself a journey · Sojourn in this planet Earth with a delectable euphony · It apparently appears abrupt · But having a discern graph · Containing the reflections from its predecessors · It appears as a vibrant ambassador · It makes its entity in vociferous · What a l ...

4 years ago

Train the Brain

Proma 🐝 Nautiyal · This happens to be one of my favorite topics. Ever since I trained my brain to work for me the way I want, I feel more empowered and in control.  · It is often said that humans use only 10 percent of their brains. This made me think if only I could get the rest of 90 percent ...

tag Trending View all

Get the most out of your content

orange logo