Manager, New Partner Acquisitions (BB-3EF40)
Found in: Neuvoo IN
- Review potential or proposed business partners to ensure that they are a good fit for the company strategically and financially.
- Marketing company’s products or services to prospective business partners.
- Excel at proactive prospecting and lead generation, and potential client’s portfolio and industry to be prepared in negotiation
- Negotiating contract terms and lead partner onboarding to get the best possible deal for their company while also making sure it is beneficial to the seller.
- To help ensure continued growth and profitability, acquisition managers create long term purchasing strategies. These strategies also aid in the decision-making process as it relates to acquisitions.
- Performing administrative follow-ups to resolve customer problems
- Forecasting business cases, and building business-to-business partnerships with clients, among others.
- Master’s degree in finance, marketing, business management or any business-related fields
- 8+ years of experience in sales, business development or acquisition and mergers.
- Strong communication skills to interact with company executives and varying levels of staff as well as connect and network with professionals outside of the organization
- Should have managed sales (inside)/partner management for at least 5 years and comfortable working in a matrix structure.
- Ability to handle several projects, vendors and contracts simultaneously
- Quick in analysing data from numerous sources in determining the acquisition strategy and in researching and finding purchase deals
Life At ApplyBoard:
- Join the fastest-growing technology company in Canada, with many opportunities for growth and advancement.
- Work alongside a globally diverse team of over 500 team members based in 18 countries, who represent over 30 nationalities and speak more than 40 languages
- Make a difference in the lives of thousands of students as they explore educational opportunities
- Want to learn more about Life at ApplyBoard? Check out this video , and be sure to follow us on our Life at ApplyBoard Instagram .
calendar_today1 day ago