Software Engineer - .NET Development (Intermediate) | Multinational Leading Company | 3-5 years (BB-461B5)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium IN
Who You Are:
The ideal candidate performs the development of high-performing, well-tested, and thoughtfully architected software applications that satisfy our internal business needs and power guest experiences. Has proven experience in effectively applying scientific, mathematical, and social principles to design, build, & maintain technology products, devices, systems, and solutions that provide amazing customer experiences.
A Day in the Life:
· Uses algorithms, data structures, programming languages, programming paradigms to create, test, and operate sustainable client-side or server-side software applications and services.
· Builds and extends software applications in varying (cloud, hybrid cloud, and on-premise) environments.
· Ensures applications are designed to be highly available, observable, and durable via software engineering best practices.
· Works with business and systems analysts to understand end-user requirements and translate those into pragmatic and effective technical solutions.
· Works closely with onsite and remote frontend, backend and operations engineers to ensure deliverables are well-documented, secure, and resilient.
· Applies DevOps practices- brings development and IT ops processes, people, and tools closer together to increase the speed, efficiency, and quality with which we deliver technical solutions.
· Provides DevOps thought leadership in delivery contexts, focusing on the requirements of lululemon's end-users and how they are best served by continuous improvements to our delivery approach.
· Collaborates with the engineering teams (onshore and offshore) to deliver on integration projects.
· Engages in ongoing quality and performance improvement to ensure reliability and security.
· Designs for release and configuration management.
· Assists in troubleshooting and resolving production system issues.
· Acknowledges the presence of choice in every moment and takes personal responsibility for their life.
· Possesses an entrepreneurial spirit and continuously innovates to achieve great results.
· Communicates with honesty and kindness and creates space for others to do the same.
· Leads with courage, knowing the possibility of greatness is bigger than the fear of failure.
· Fosters connection by putting people first and building trusting relationships.
· Integrates fun and joy as a way of being and working, aka doesn’t take themselves too seriously.
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science/engineering or equivalent.
· 5+ years of software engineering experience.
· Strong software development fundamentals including automated testing, source control, continuous integration in addition to continuous delivery and/or deployment.
· Strong technical, hands-on, experience to support development, infrastructure, and operations.
· Familiarity with streaming platforms (real-time data at a massive scale like Confluent Kafka).
· Solid working experience with cloud technologies and platforms such as AWS and Azure.
· In-depth working experience with Java, Ansible, GitHub, Eclipse
· Experience in Linux/Unix system administration, system, and server builds, installations, upgrades, tuning, migration, and troubleshooting.
· Experience working with security log analysis, application logs, and general log management practices.
· Worked with and implemented DevOps practices (i.e. CICD).
· Familiar with the project tools: Jira, Confluence, Slack, MS Office, SharePoint, Smartsheet.
· Java or .NET development certification at SCJP/MCTS level or above.
We are all leaders, committed to growth and results. Are you ready to create a positive change with the work you do, for the community and the world?
We’re looking for you. Join us.
calendar_today1 day ago