SAP SF - EC | Fortune 500 Fashion Retail Firm | 10-15 years (BB-48359)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium IN
We need help to build and optimize the solution so that it’s easy to integrate with and easy to maintain. SF best practice, pros and cons with different HR set ups, organizational structure, RBP set up, job roles is needed. HR implementation experience is an advantage. We are looking for someone that can work agile and take end-to-end responsibility for development, operations and implementations.
The position is full time.
· Drive SAP SF EC related activities
· Provide technical SAP SF EC expertise
· Propose best practices and solution alternatives in regard to process design and the system solution design
· Translate the business requirements into solution design
· Perform system configuration and test per the approved solution design
· Release mgt and handling
· Operational support
· Handle incidents and development requests
· SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central config certified
· Experience from working with SAP SuccessFactors EC and RBP’s
· Good understanding of design concepts, principles and SF guidelines
· SAP or SuccessFactors implementation knowledge/experience
· SAP Support Portal
· Strong knowledge of office-related automation tools: PC, word processing, spreadsheet etc.
· Scrum master experience is very beneficial
· Adaptable to H&Ms methods and tools – and working environment
· Experience from working agile is very beneficial
· Straightforward and open minded
· Flexible, yet structured
· Strong communication skills
· Strong team player as well as good ability to work individually
· Social competence, non-prestigious
· You like a high working pace and are not afraid to work extra when needed
· Good to have experiences of working with offshore teams
· Experience from large, global organizations.
· Excellent verbal communication and documentation capacity in English
· Excellent managing of deliverables, time management, communication, presentation and organizational skills.
· Service Minded and helpful
· Take own initiative. Seize opportunities
· Drive activities according to plan
· Strong team player
Language skills – Which language is required and
calendar_today1 day ago