Senior Software Engineer (.Net) | US Fortune 500 Supermarket Retailer Chain | 7-10 Years (BB-55D55)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium IN
· Analyzes and improves performance of software programs and analyzes requirements for data exchange between application software
· Understand features required for new software development. Determines viable alternatives, makes recommendations, designs, obtains team consensus and implements solutions.
· Maintains close liaison with data providers and recipients, other team members, and other members of the department.
· Acts as technical lead for projects and mentors junior team members
· Analyzes requirements for and develop bridges and feeds
Essential / Technologies:
· 5+ years of recent and relevant hands-on C#, ASP.Net MVC, Entity Framework 6, JQuery, RestFul API, SQL Server/T-SQL experience
· Advanced knowledge of security requirements, web services, service-oriented architecture, design patterns, multithreaded systems, and automated unit testing.
· Excellent interpersonal, written and spoken communication skills. Needs to possess strong problem solving and analytical skills.
Good to Have Skills / Technologies:
· Familiarity with two or more business areas, such as Distribution, Transportation
· Kendo- Telerik UI controls such as Kendo Grids
· Experience working with corporate scheduling tools such as UC4 or Autosys
· Experience with Microsoft BizTalk
calendar_today4 days ago