Analyst - Business Intelligence | Leading Fortune 500 Global Organisation | 2-6 years (BB-36E50)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium IN
About the role and the Strategy & Analytics team:
At Main Street, our vision is to build a world where starting a business is easier than applying to a job. It’s time for the 62% of Americans who dream of owning their own business, take the reins on their careers.
We are building our Analytics function for the company and are looking for people who will partner closely with product and growth teams to drive insights into the business. This is a deeply hands-on role and the primary responsibility of this position will be to work closely with the engineering and business teams to identify gaps in data tracking, help get the infrastructure for tracking set up with the product teams and then drive data driven decisions, recommendations and insights for product improvement & retention, lead measuring and reporting KPIs across teams and functions.
- Work closely with Strategy and Product teams to identify gaps in metrics tracking and own the process of setting up the infrastructure where required
- Partner with Growth and Product Management teams to set KPIs, build & support dashboards/report that measure these KPIs to support strategic decisions
- Drive the communication of metrics and business impact to stakeholders
- Design, build and automate actionable reporting that drives an improved understanding of growth and success metrics
- Develop and run ad-hoc reports to answer business questions and support data driven decision making when needed
- Use multiple data sources to effectively answer business questions and give a view of customer journey across verticals
- Find innovative ways to search for meaningful patterns, trends and relationships amongst large amount of data that lead to actionable insights
- 3+ years of experience in working as an Analyst in BI teams/Consulting/Analytics Firms
- Within the top 5% grades from top IITs or NITs ot BITS
- Expert knowledge of data manipulation languages such as SQL. Advanced knowledge of modeling tools such as R, Python, SAS, SPSS
- Established expertise in designing new dashboards, identifying right metrics, layout; displays proficiency in building dashboards on Tableau/Power BI using best practices and intuitive visualization
You are a good fit if:
- You love to take on really challenging problems and follow through end to end on the process and outcomes
- You are highly analytical and are able to look at problems objectively and can hustle to solve them creatively
- You are a good communicator and an excellent writer. Since we are an async and remote-first company, most of our work is written. You'll need to be able to proactively communicate in concise, clear, and simple writing.
- You are an expert project manager
calendar_today15 hours ago