Functional Safety Specialist - EPT (BB-F6AFC)
Found in: Neuvoo IN
Details of Tasks to be performed:
- Derive Technical Safety Concepts (TSC) based on Technical Safety Requirements (TSR).
- Requirements engineering: Derive Software and System Requirements inline with ASIL decomposition
- Support Project Management Office during request for quotation (RFQ) concerning safety related topics.
- Participation in customer meetings to support discussions about the Technical Safety Concepts (TSC) of the software development (on demand).
- Derive Verification and Validation criteria for Safety Requirements
- Review of safety-related software-concepts
- Impact Evaluation of provided software change-requests on the safety-concept.
- Perform Software Safety Analysis for the Project
- Supporting functional safety development in the field of software development during the development of safety software in order to meet the requirements of corresponding standards such as ISO 26262 efficiently
- Coordinate the functional safety activities for the software for customer projects
Responsible for the technical content required for product safety according to ISO 26262, addressing development activities of the system and SW development, during the product development in the safety-life-cycle.
BE / B.Tech /ME/MS in ECE
- Good experience in Embedded software domain with work exposure to Low-level drivers software Development, Validation, Debugging & Troubleshooting
- Working experience on Software and System development inline Automotive Functional Safety with deeper understanding of ISO26262 standards
- Working experience on Functional safety for Microcontrollers
- Expert knowhow on Software and System Safety Analysis
- Requirements engineering and deriving the Software and System Requirements inline with ASIL decomposition
- SW Architecture development according to ISO26262
- Expert knowledge of Embedded C
- Good knowledge of Microcontrollers & Multi-core architecture
- Experience in Real Time Operating System, digital/analog hardware debugging
- Thorough understanding of ASPICE guidelines and its implementation details in the overall Software Development Life Cycle
- Support PM in Requirements Management, Estimation, quality measures and in identifying new project areas
- Actively participate in Knowledge management initiatives within the team / group / department
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal skills and Should be a quick learner
- Knowledge of Multicore and Manycore concepts, Multi-core architecture and implementation
- Automotive Functional Safety Professional certification from TUV.
- Working experience in using ALM tool chain
- German Language, A1 and A2
Higher responsibiity, will be re-defining architecture, guiding and technically leading team, exposure to Tier 1/2 Customers, Full responsibility/joint development projects at RBEI.
calendar_today1 day ago
work Bosch Group