Developer - Node.js | Chilean Multinational Departmental Store Giant | 3-5 years (BB-11738)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium IN
At Falabella India, we are hiring an Engineer who is proficient in open source technologies on Node JS platform for all three different verticals of the conglomerate group
Falabella Retail, Sodimac Home Improvement and Tottus supermarket. You will focus on developing APIs which can scale, Which interact with our client applications in a stable, intuitive and secure way. Build robust and easy to maintain APIs.
You will partner with the team working on different layers of the platform and infrastructure, hence collaborative problem solving and quality product is key for this role.
- Engineering Graduate with 3 to 7 years of experience in software development.
- Knowledge of frameworks such as Express, KOA is desirable.
- Knowledge and understanding of async non-blocking architecture - Knowledge of creating REST-ful APIs.
- Knowledge of Data Structures and Algorithms, Node Global variables and In-built libraries. - Experience in building high-volume transactional customer facing systems desirable
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Knowledge of packages BABEL, Webpack
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Integration of data storage solutions [RDBMS, No SQL DB] Soft Skills required
- Good communication skills
- Team player and ability to work with different multi-cultural teams.
- Proactive attitude on identifying problems and providing solutions.
- Creative and innovative thinking is appreciated. Falabella India enables business strategy through the effective use of technology and innovation.
calendar_today1 day ago