Storage Administrator - SAN & NAS (Python) | Furtune500 Multinational E-commerce Retail Company | 5-8 years (BB-275E0)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium IN
- Administratingexisting and new SAN infrastructure. This includes design, installation, configuration, tune up, monitoring and incident handling.
- Minimize operational effort with automation across infrastructure and practice of CI / CD
- Communicate with engineers and others outside the teamall over the worldto troubleshoot and improve systems.
- Negotiating with vendors.
-3+ years of experience in linux administration.
- 3+ years of experience in bash or python scripting.
- 2+years of experience on configuration management tools. Chef or Ansible.
- 3+ years of experience in administrating enterprise SAN solutions.(Netapp, 3PAR, Pure storage, Nimble)
- Deep understanding of networking protocols (TCP/IP, SSH, DHCP, HTTP, HTTPS, DNS, GOSSIP), packet structure and load balancing equipment.
- Extensive knowledge and experience with Linux and storage technologies.
- An attitude to find and solve problems autonomously, and problem solving skills in troubles.
-Excellent writing and verbal communication skills.
- Development and operation experience of large-scale Web service
- Knowledge and experience with standard file storage protocols such as NFS / CIFS
- Development and operation experience of large-scale storage system using commercial or open source distributed storage
- Practical experience of DevOps including CI / CD
calendar_today2 days ago