Backend Developer - Ruby on Rails | Foetune 100 Global Giant | 3-6 years (BB-5CDC4)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium IN
About the Role:
- The role involves an overall 360-degree nurturing of the human capital function from the founder's office and forecasting the leadership hiring.
- As an early hire to the core team, you'll be working as a relationship manager, InCharge of owning the strategy and day to day execution of communications with stakeholders both, internal and external.
- The role would also involve employer branding, building content strategy and effectively managing the information flow within the organization.
- You will be responsible for defining the values of the company and set up guidelines around these. You will be also owning the requirement forecasting, introducing the best HR practices, managing top of the funnel for executive searches and prioritizing human capital goals.
- Good understanding of the syntax of Ruby and writing clean, readable Ruby code.
- Understanding of meta programming in Ruby.
- Skills for writing reusable Ruby libraries.
- Experience with web application frameworks Rails.
- Experience with databases. Ideally experience with MySQL.
- Experience with Actor model (Celluloid)
- Experience with rack applications and rake tasks.
- Experience with writing tests with RSpec.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Familiarity with concepts such as (MVC, Mocking, ORM, and RESTful).
- Providing technical mentoring to the team and keep them motivated
- Participation in users functional requirement studies
- Complete project on time based on the project planning
- Self-initiative to learn and explore
- Ability to guide & develop team members on technical front.
calendar_today5 days ago