Service Manager - Incident Management (ITSM) | UK Multinational Sporting Retailer | 7-10 years (BB-4BC31)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium IN
- 1st Line Support for incoming issues, logging and triaging depending on impact to revenue or consumer experience.
- Super user for the Digital Tech Operations Queue (ITSM); helping triage tickets once logged and ensuring tasks are actioned or escalated as appropriate - resolving issues independently that can be immediately dealt with if high priority.
- A key liaison across functions, teams and 3rd party vendors to ensure rapid resolution of issues.
- Builds strong system knowledge to understand the digital landscape and architecture to provide advice and guidance to IT and Digital team on impacts to changes and able to quickly identify the cause of issues.
- Provides key project and release support; such as User Acceptance Testing, Cutover Support and Onboarding over to Business as usual (BAU) – ensuring that any new technology, products or features are carefully deployed to our live environments and teams.
- Monitor the portfolio of websites and interfaces - acting upon downtime issues that arise via automated alert-based systems and internal escalations.
- Updates and manages any scheduling of website updates or maintenance windows, working with IT and the vendors on any planned downtime that may impact service delivery – communicating any impact back to key stakeholders.
- Support system access governance to ensure strong user management control, relevant permissions and security.
- IT (Digital Technologies; Operations Analyst, Technology Manager, Product Owner and Developers)
- Digital (Ecommerce, CRM, Acquisition and UI/UX)
- Ecommerce & 3rd Party Technology Vendors (Multiple)
- Customer Service (B2C)
- Customer Operations (B2B)
- Company Distribution & Fulfilment
Needs to have:
- Ability to triage and manage major digital commerce-driven incidents – sometimes out of hours, should they occur
- Service desk (ITSM) experience
- Understanding of digital business setup e.g. ecommerce, warehouse, customer service and how these work together to deliver world class service
- Strong IT skills and able to multi-task and navigate across multiple complex systems
- Content management (CMS) and Order management (OMS) experience
- Be able to monitor key logistics systems and interfaces (WMS) – which support the B2C/B2B business
- Use of Microsoft packages including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Needs to be:
- Proactive, reactive – with ability to consider impacts on service
- Focused on delivering a great experience and resolving incidents quickly
- Able to respond in a measured way during high pressure situations and remain calm in a crisis
- A very high attention to detail and organised
- Process driven – understanding the importance of strong governance and control
Measures of success:
- Website uptime & compatibility
- Incidents dealt with within defined SLAs (including Vendors)
- Accuracy and website compliance
- Support tickets within Operations queue resolved on time and volumes kept to a minimum per brand / site
This job description should be used as a guide; you may be asked to carry out other relevant duties in support of the overall role purpose.
calendar_today1 day ago