ServiceNow Developer | US Supermarket Retailing Company | 5-7 Years (BB-ECE08)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium IN
Role and Responsibilities:
- Experience Implementing Configuration Management Database, Change Management, Incident Module, Service Portal, Service Catalog
- Position Responsibilities include:
- Advise project team on ServiceNow development Best-Practices Advice and assist in implementation.
- Conduct Technical Analysis on the ServiceNow applications and modules and guide project team on use cases.
- Understand functional requirements and advise process owner and project Team Members on ServiceNow Design.
- Develop ServiceNow Design Documentation.
- Develop Test Plans and Conduct Testing for ServiceNow releases.
- Perform ServiceNow Application Configuration.
- Experience and understanding of the Discovery tool and managing the Configuration Management Database.
- Develop Custom Code for ServiceNow application modules.
- Develop and modify ServiceNow workflows, forms, lists, business rules, UI components, web services, tables, and menus.
- Code and configure interfaces between ServiceNow and other systems.
- Create and update Documentation for ServiceNow code and configurations.
- Serve as ServiceNow Application Expert and educate Process Owners, and Project Team Members of functional capabilities.
- Strong understanding of ITIL practices
- Experience offering Application Support
calendar_today14 hours ago