Online Designer - UI/UX | Fortune 500 Supermarket Chain | 3-5 years (BB-EAA98)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium IN
About the role:
· A talent for creating simple, powerful user experiences and web and mobile interactions.
· A strong working knowledge of information architecture, task-flow models, wire-framing, design specifications and guidelines. Especially for mobile
· Significant knowledge of user-centred design methodologies.
· Clear and concise interface design to improve user experience
· Ability to carry out customer research, such as user testing.
· Ability to plan, prioritise and organize effectively.
· Strong attention to detail.
· Ability to work on multiple, simultaneous projects of all sizes and complexity across multiple platforms.
· Excellent interpersonal, analytical, organisational and problem-solving skills.
· Passionate about usability and accessibility, with the ability to translate this into your work.
· Strong documentation, communication and prototyping skills. With knowledge of a few tools to do this with e.g. Axure, Sketch, Marvel, a white board etc.
· Ability to run effective design critiques.
· Good technical knowledge to understand what is and isn't possible.
· A good understanding of Agile, Lean, Design Thinking. How they work and what might work for us.
· Ability to work independently with little direction.
· Good time management and expectation management skills.
· User Testing , Wire framing tools, design specification, sketch knowledge, Invision + Sketch is must.
· Agile exposure.
· Good to have ecommerce experience.
· Mobile app experience is must. Web app is good to have
· Degree in Design, Psychology, User Experience, or similar
calendar_today2 days ago