Analyst - Paid Acquisition | Fortune 100 Multinational Leading Giant | 3-6 years (BB-D4B31)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium IN
Main Street is hiring for the Growth Manager - Paid Acquisition role, and looking for someone who will work with the Head of Homeowner Growth in building strategies and execution. Apply if you are excited about creating a platform for true entrepreneurship.
About the role and the Growth team:
At Main Street, our vision is to build a world where starting a business is easier than applying to a job. It’s time for the 62% of Americans who dream of owning their own business, take the reins on their careers.
We are forming a team of growth managers, who can own specific lead generation channels end-to-end and truly innovate the way demand generation for local, small businesses is perceived. As a part of the
Homeowner Growth team, you will develop paid growth strategy across channels (facebook, display, search etc.) for all of our business owners and execute on the same.
You will interface with fellow marketers from the Homeowner growth team as well as the Engineering &
Product team to develop tools that ensure delivery of superior ROI to the businesses.
Your responsibilities will include strategizing, designing campaigns, and executing them, while working
with the Engineering team to develop product roadmap for paid acquisition tooling. Every day is about thinking, identifying avenues of growth and executing these strategies to meet KPIs such as CPL, CAC, CPQL etc..
- Own all paid acquisition for all our Business Owners. (It’s not about acquisition of leads anymore. It’s about contribution to the pipeline and driving the revenue.)
- Work closely with the Head of Homeowner Growth to plan and drive paid acquisition initiatives across channels - Google, Facebook, Taboola etc.
- Work closely with the lifecycle manager to lay out clear customer journeys based on the intent, geography, demographics, device etc. of the traffic.
- Work closely with other internal resources - design, content etc. to ensure timely roll out of planned campaigns.
- Ideate and come up with portfolio strategies to ensure accurate budgeting for each business owner account.
- Capture high-quality data beyond the vanity metrics, and derive insights that drive decision making
- The discipline of marketing is shifting from people-centric to API-centric activities , therefore, one of the most critical responsibilities would be to interface with the product and engineering team to develop internal tools that give us massive leverage over any other competitors. This is not for the faint-hearted, traditional marketer.
- Productize and automate as much as possible. Be the Product owner
- Set up a monitoring protocol. Monitor KPIs and success metrics. Identify issues, modify the plan and processes related to it which may lead to a better outcomes
- 4+ years of experience working as a Growth Manager at funded tech startups
- Within the top 5% grades from top IIMs or IITs or ISB
- Experience working as a founder of a disruptive Marketing Agency is a plus
- Prior experience in interfacing with Product teams to roll out marketing tools is also a big plus
You are a good fit if:
- You have engineering approach to marketing
- You love to take on really challenging problems and follow through end to end on the process and outcomes
- You are highly analytical and are able to look at problems objectively and can hustle to solve them creatively
- You are a good communicator and an excellent writer. Since we are an async and remote-first company, most of our work is written. You'll need to be able to proactively communicate in concise, clear, and simple writing.
calendar_today15 hours ago