DevOps Engineer - Online IT | Fortune 500 Australian Retailer | 4-6 years (BB-638F8)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium IN
Competencies and Skills:
• Work independently as part of a team, including crossfunctional teams
• Excellent analytical and problem resolution skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Ability to effectively communicate technical issues to a non-technical audience
• Exhibit excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and multi-task, and work under shifting deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to build strong working relationships to achieve objectives
• Foster a ‘low-cost, high velocity’ mind-set and culture whereby the team does its utmost to: reduce costs; reduce technical debt (anything that holds us back); and increases the speed with which we deliver Innovation and Solutions to our end customer
• Has fun and is imbued with a positive outlook – sees opportunities more than problems. Works hard to find a way to say Yes, think long term and innovates continuously
Responsibilities and Measures:
• Administration of infrastructure and applications on the ecommerce platform
• Creation, Management and Configuration of Machines, Clone and Templates.
• Collecting, monitoring and analysing systems performance data for improved performance.
• Perform custom application maintenance, to include debugging, installing new application releases, patching.
• Develop, document and maintain procedures for administering, maintaining, and supporting
• CI/CD pipelines established and maintained for relevant tiers of the application stack including UI, API and all parts of the application
• Fast and easy deployments to the different stages of the development cycle
• Everything is done as code
• Leads and demonstrates the Target values, everyday
calendar_today1 day ago