Data Engineer - Kafka | Fortune 500 E-commerce Retail Giant | 3-8 years (BB-11EFB)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium IN
- Administration and Maintenance for Data pipeline System that transfer and wrangle terabyte of data from various service using ELK, Apache Kafka, Apache NiFi.
- Collaboration with SRE Tm in Japan and Implement Automated Operation System.
- Excellent Hands-on experience with Linux. (At least more than 3-years)
- Must have experience in administrating and maintaining large-scale Kafka Cluster in production.(At least more than 1-years)
- Hands-on experience with Apache Kafka.(At least more than 1-years)
- Excellent Experience with DevOps tool and technology like Gradle, Maven, Jenkins, Git, IntelliJ, Eclipse, and so on (At least more than 3-years)
- Excellent programing skills in Java (or Scala) , Python, or ShellScript (At least more than 3-years)
- Must have experience in administrating and maintaining large-scale data application and pipeline in production.(At least more than 1-years)
- Must be self-organized and gritty on continuous improvements of the platform
- Must be self-starter and good collaborator with good communication skills.
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Hands-on experience with one of ELK and Apache NiFi.
- Hands-on experience with Hadoop (HDFS, Hive/HiveLLAP, MapReduce, Spark on Yarn)
- Hands-on experience with Streaming framework, like SparkStreaming, Flink.
- Hands-on experience or great knowledge with Docker, Kubernetes.
- Fluent or Business level of Japanese.
calendar_today2 days ago