Google Infrastructure Engineer - Cloud Delivery (Python) | Leading Fortune 100 Company | 3-5 years (BB-720E6)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium IN
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR:
First and foremost! At Nike we Win as a Team... so working in a Team environment and bringing your best game to the table matters. Respect the Team you are in, support them and be OK with occasionally leaning on them when you don't know the answers.
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON:
- Collaborates with others on the team in the planning, designing, and developing systems.
- Learn and adapt in implementing new technologies and ideas.
- Design Google environments and topologies, all aspects.
- Consult, onboard and develop new cloud-based solutions.
- Google policy, security and monitoring solutions implementation, including automated responses.
- Develop tools and automation.
- Proactively identify and resolve operational, tooling and process inefficiencies.
- Project and design documentation.
- Process and support documentation.
- Update Knowledge base and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Provide technical assistance and training to users and other team members.
WHO WILL YOU WORK WITH:
As a Google Infrastructure Engineer within Cloud Delivery, you will work with a fast-paced, dynamic team ensuring an efficient an effective cloud environment for development teams. You will establish and drive standards and procedures across cloud platforms, evangelizing best practices within our products. You will help identify opportunities for growth, drive implementations and gather requirements for new application integration. You will help develop and maintain standards around documentation and ensure consistent training across teams. training across teams.
WHAT YOU BRING TO NIKE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in an IT related discipline with five (3-5) + years of relevant experience.
- Experience as a technical lead with project planning and mentorship
- Experience with design and architecture of complex software systems
- Strong experience working in any software platforms, implementations and developing cloud solutions.
- Experience in practicing DevOps principles for observability, Reliability and scalability.
- Experience working on integrated teams requiring high levels of customer contact and collaboration, design, implementation, and involvement in project planning
- Hands on experience in delivering technology solutions/products.-In-depth understanding of, and experience with, deployments of various systems within Cloud environments.
- Demonstrates verbal skills with subject matter ability to present in related field.
- Experience with DevSecOps, Agile, Scrum, SAFe or other modern software development methods/practices.
- Experience migrating workloads from on-prem to the cloud to include provisioning targeted infrastructure and executing cutover plans to minimize system downtime.
- Worked to Deliver CI/CD pipelines.
- Experience working in IaaC tools like terraform, cloud formation, etc.
- Experience working with containerization technologies (Kubernetes, Docker, etc).
- Knowledge on webservices, RESTful APIs.
- Experience in Cloud platforms like GCP, AWS and Azure.
Nice to have:
- Automated deployment using third party tools like ServiceNow and/or native tools like Cloud Deployment Manager.
- Having cloud certification like Developer associate or solutions architect.
calendar_today14 hours ago