Software Engineering Manager - Java (Valiant Labs) | Fortune 100 Leading Company | 9-15 years (BB-5FAB3)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium IN
We are looking for an experienced Software Engineering Manager who can help lead a team developing AWS cloud based services and also React/Redux based Web experiences.
Your Role on the Team:
You will be responsible for leading a small group of five to eight engineers for the development and deployment of innovative web experiences and supporting AWS cloud services for our startup businesses. Working in our organization will be rewarding, challenging, and most definitely not be just another job. You will also have the opportunity to contribute as a developer on the project.
Qualities and Traits:
- A strong sense of pragmatism in how they approach delivering value to consumers.
- A strong focus on continuous improvement for driving vital growth.
- Someone who provides a safe zone for the team with clear, honest and inclusive communication that builds trust in both our teams and our peers across the organization.
- Ability to set expectations and asking for the same from others allowing us to ensure we're working towards success as a team.
- Someone who provides the team space for innovation and learning enables a team to act with confidence and maturity when encountering novel situations and challenges.
- Someone who provides direction, empowering the team, and ensuring they have opportunities to grow make for a happy and productive team.
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Computer Science or Electronics or Electrical Engineering or related discipline.
- At least 5-8 years of production quality software development experience
- At least 2-3 years experience as an Engineering lead on one or more teams
- Experience using Web frameworks like React/Redux and Responsive Web designs with Fluid grid layouts using HTML5/CSS3
- Cloud Services development experience preferably on AWS or Azure with ability to model, specify and consumer REST APIs.
- Ability to understand technology deeply and ability to guide the team to debug at any level in the software stack
- Familiarity with DevOps model of development and QA within a single team
- Experience with agile development methodologies namely SCRUM and/or Kan Ban
calendar_today28 minutes ago