Lead - Frontend Engineer | US Multinational Retail Convenience Store Company | 5-9 Years (BB-0DBEF)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium IN
About This Opportunity
As a Front-end engineer, you’ll lead development of responsive, efficient, re-usable web applications that are used but end customers, store personnel, business users.
You'll also be responsible for building best practices, define processes, working with multiple stake holders, ensure top quality of the product. The ideal candidate is a highly organized individual with a passion for user experience and professional experience building impactful and meaningful customer experiences.
- 5 years designing and integrating multi-component systems, building complex, large scale Web applications
- Deep understanding of web development including security and RESTful API integration
- Experience with CICD pipeline and how to integrate Front-end design in that pipeline
- Experience working with microservices back end
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Understanding of TypeScript and the latest ECMAScript standards
- Additional programming/scripting languages (e.g.: Node JS, Python etc.)
- Exposure to retail industry, experience with e-commerce applications
calendar_today34 minutes ago