Software Development Manager (BB-ED17A)
Found in: Neuvoo IN
Campus Management, Campus Labs, and iModules have joined together to create Anthology, a brand new company offering industry-leading solutions to better support the ever-changing needs of Higher Education. With more than a dozen products at the ready, our holistic solutions will transform how students, alumni, community supporters, faculty, and administration engage with your institution and with each other. From student information systems to alumni fundraising tools and everything in between, we’ve got the solutions to support the entire learner lifecycle
Anthology isn’t just a collection of the best solutions for Higher Education, it’s a diverse collection of people who are committed to creating and maintaining a culture of inclusion where everyone can feel free to be who they truly are. We respect, believe in, and appreciate the power of our different experiences. The unique perspectives and experiences each of us brings to the table ultimately drive our innovation. Through our solutions, we empower our customers to make education inclusive and accessible, igniting change in communities everywhere. Together, we know we can do better...and achieve more to advance the mission of Higher Education.
A successful member in this role takes responsibility for:
- Collaborating with Product Management to deliver high quality software products.
- Designing software systems leveraging various technologies to ensure compliance with all architecture requirements and quality standards
- Building highly effective product development teams, focused on delivery and adhering to Acceptance Criteria and Release Timelines.
- Championing and continuously improving the standards, processes and practices within the department.
- Acting as a catalyst that helps teams transform and continuously adapt to deliver quality products.
Competencies, Skill for a successful member in this role:
- Leveraging Microsoft technology stack within an Enterprise Software or SaaS product
- Understanding of software development processes, including Scrum.
- Using metrics to deliver high quality products while adhering to acceptance criteria and release timelines.
- Applying software design and architecture best practices.
- Balancing technical risks: including technical debt, maintainability, performance issues, and quality versus product delivery
- Team Leadership, including hiring, mentoring, coaching, motivating and firing individuals.
- Global work experience, including collaborating with US team members.
- Knowledge transfer, including experience transitioning products and processes from US teams
Technical skills required:
.NET Framework ASP / ASP.net, C#, VB .net, WCF, Web services XML/JSON, Java script/ AJAX/HTML/CSS, TypeScript, React Redux, Angular JS, Bootstrap, C++ / COM / DCOM, X++, SQL, SharePoint, IIS, Cloud /PaaS, App Orchestration, Storage / Blob, Manual and Automation Testing, Test Design , Visual Studio Test Professional, Install Shield, Azure Dev ops.
- Strong Communication Skills (Verbal & Written)
- Strong Team Player & Interpersonal Skills
- Results orientation
- Takes Accountability & Self Motivated
- Critical Thinking (Analytical & Problem Solving)
calendar_today1 day ago
info Full Time
work Anthology Inc.