Senior Developer - C++ | Multinational Fortune 500 Airlines Company | 5-9 years (BB-48C07)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium IN
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES IN THIS ROLE WILL INCLUDE:
- The role is required to build software applications that provide insight into establishing and modifying prices and fares along with associated policies.
- Establish a culture of software craftsmanship best practices, including Test Driving and Automation, Continuous Integration, and Continuous Deployment
- Engage in Agile software development activities, including sprint planning, daily standups, retrospectives, and hackathons
- Well versed with software architectural patterns.
- Ensure that the technical solutions meet the customers' business goals and that customer satisfaction with the project and conclusion is high.
- Coordinate activities with internal/external technology owners/service providers.
- Consult within project team and other teams, with outside vendors or consultants to ensure project or product integrity
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR? / WHAT EXPERIENCE DO YOU NEED?
- The Senior Developer position requires a BS/MS degree in a technical or scientific field.
- 5 or more years of experience in C++ application development
- 3 or more years of experience in Linux scripting
- 3 or more years of experience with SQL or NoSQL DBMSs
- 3 or more years of experience in roles that required strong interpersonal communication and collaboration skills
- 3 or more years of experience in roles that required strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- 2 or more years of experience with BDD, TDD, Automation, Agile, and DevOps.
- Candidate must be solutions oriented using rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions, probing all sources for answers.
- Candidate must also have excellent written and verbal skills with the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees and management.
- Additionally, candidate must be a self-learner with the ability to pick up new technologies and provide tangible results.
- Finally, candidate must be reliable, produce quality work, take pride and ownership in their work with high level of professionalism, passion and a sense of urgency to make things happen
WHAT MAKES YOU STAND OUT?
- Experience in the airline or retail pricing domain
- Experience working with AWS
- Experience with Python
- Experience in No-SQL databases (e.g., Cassandra)
calendar_today5 days ago