Senior ReactUI Developer | US Multinational Retailing Convenience Store Giant | 4-6 years (BB-1EE50)
Found in: Neuvoo IN
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of browsers and web-capable devices.
- Develop new products/features for web that adhere to best practices
- Define the technical requirements that are required to develop the product/feature
- Architect and design the technical solution and implement the solution
- Deliver a hybrid user experience to be easily portable between web and mobile.
- Explore, assess and prototype new technologies to drive innovation and problem solving
- Partner and collaborate with stakeholders and other technology teams
- Identify and analyze open source/market solutions
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Hooks or Redux)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMA-Script.
- Must be hands on with all fundamental libraries and concepts to work a front-end application.
- Experience with NoSQL data bases like Mongo DB.
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token, oAuth.
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with git version control tool
calendar_today1 hour ago
info Full Time