QA Engineer - Automation | US Multinational Fortune 500 Retailer Chain | 4-6 Years (BB-BA199)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium IN
· Analyze business process use cases (by working with SMEs) to design, develop, and execute test plans and tests for business process automations
· Understand features required for new software development.
· Clarify ambiguities in business or functional requirements.
· Identify success criteria and prioritize test requirements.
· Verify, report, and track defects found in testing and confirm resolution of defects.
· Revise testing scope and approach based upon test results and/or changes in application design.
Essential / Technologies:
· At least three years of software testing experience.
· Strong knowledge of software development process, along with software testing concepts and methodologies.
· At least one year of experience with SQL and relational databases, TFS/Azure Dev OPS, Automation using Selenium / Visual Studio Enterprise
· Good documentation skills, with proficiency in Microsoft's Word and Excel.
· Excellent interpersonal, written and spoken communication skills. Needs to possess strong problem solving and analytical skills.
· Strong knowledge of Agile principles and concepts and experience working in agile teams.
Good to Have Skills / Technologies:
· Familiarity with two or more business areas, such as Distribution, Transportation
· Vendor familiarity- Manhattan Associates e.g. warehouse management (WM), labor management (LM), transportation lifecycle management (TLM)
· Experience working in an Agile software development environment.
· Knowledge of Jmeter, Micro Soft Test Framework, Corporate scheduling tool such as UC4 or Autosys
calendar_today2 days ago