Director - EAP (Computer Architecture) | Fortune 100 Organisation | 15-20 years (BB-1865D)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium IN
As a Director, EAP India Capability Center, you will be part of a highly visible, strategic team focused on aligning strategic objectives with tactical demands. The successful candidate will:
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Lead delivery of Enterprise Platforms development and sustainment on location.
- Works closely with EAPP leadership and Architecture functions to develop locational platform strategy and execution plans that align with key business outcomes
- Responsible for financial management of site location.
- Ensures team is leveraging Nike’s Technology delivery methodology to develop platform products
- Stays current with industry trends and leads development of locational talent and technology
- Develops and manages team metrics
- Accountable for growing & developing Next Gen Platform technology by attracting top industry talent
- Contributes to Enterprise Platforms annual operating plans
- In partnership with EAP Leadership teams owning all aspects of recruiting, hiring and managing the team, including planning training, establishing schedules, collaborating on career paths, ensuring performance and adherence to corporate policies/training. Ensuring team member’s utilization remains within acceptable ranges and the work they are performing is completed on-time and within budgeted hours.
- Have strong team and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communications skills both verbally and written, must be able to articulate business impacts and technical impacts at a senior level
- Ability to drive technical teams and vendors to intended business outcomes
- Able to communicate and translate business impacts, status, action plans, timelines etc. at a technical and business level to leadership / stakeholders.
- Can form a holistic view of the Nike Technology landscape, understanding the full impact of any major changes.
- Working knowledge of IT service management (Incident, Problem, Change and Knowledge Management)
- Prior experience with agile methodologies, performance engineering and automation tools
- Minimum ITIL foundation with either a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, IT, or a related field / equivariant work experience.
- A Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or related field. MBA preferred.
- 10+ years experience leading and managing engineering teams of 30+.
- 7+ years experience with operating systems, software development, cloud, and automation.
- Proven track record in managing and support teams as part of a globally distributed technology organization.
- Extensive background in working with business partners or technology consumers.
- Proven track record of being results orientated with demonstrated ability to achieve aggressive goals.
- Proven presentation and facilitation skills.
- Must excel working in team-oriented roles that rely on ability to collaborate with others.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Self-directed and comfortable working in ambiguous environments
- Extensive knowledge of India’s technology market
- Experience working in a highly matrixed organization
- Demonstration of strong influencing skills
calendar_today4 days ago