Senior Lead Developer - Digital Technologies (Hybris) | UK Sports Retailing Company | 8-12 Years (BB-3BD54)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium IN
The role you’d play
· Be the subject matter expert in the specific technical area you own
· Use technical expertise to deliver the right solutions and services for company's
· Ensure the platforms have the right level of availability, aligned to the requirements of the solution and the agreed budget.
· Responsible for delivering all the service and project related elements of the technology area you own.
· Provide the necessary quality assurance for the technical solutions
· Ensure the right technical governance is adopted and documentation is in place
· Provide the right level of technical mentoring and coaching to the team members
Team management and Project Management:
· Provide the right guidance and support to the respective team including prioritisation, resource plan, and PDRs etc.
· Identify and resolve issues that would stop you, and the team delivering to agreed budget and timescales
· Development of plan for your own area, understanding how to feeds into an overall project plan.
· Understand overall project methodology and how to work within a project environment.
· Vendor management and alignment skills when in project, and accountable for the performance of any third party.
· Identify, highlight and plan mitigation for risks in own area.
· The point of contact and represent teams, and departments interest in a project, focusing on reporting, and delivering the projects to realise the business benefits.
· Able to have challenging conversations, and construct the message in a structured and clear way
· Use relevant techniques to influence and present views and thoughts in a persuasive and credible way
Support and Service
· Actively participate in the Business change review, prioritisation & management process
· Understand the impact of the change (big or small) and being able to sign off the right solutions
· Contribute to the Release & Change management forums where is needed (CRB, TAB & CAB)
· Understand the company's customer centric service management framework
The must haves
· Good communication skills, both oral and written, including ability to conduct formal and informal presentations and workshops with the ability to communicate across all levels of the business.
· Well organised and able to prioritise, communicate and manage expectations within team.
· Committed to having a continuous improvement mind-set that spans people, processes, technologies and own self.
· Able to deliver quality work and to commit to and meet deadlines.
· Managing and mentor team members performing engineering & technical activities in the area of software engineering. Provide periodic updates to the management in the form of progress report, project summaries and other related documents
· Demonstrate people management experience with direct line management responsibilities, handling team appraisals and development plans.
· Ability to build solutions / design and guide all team members to deliver solutions with first time quality
· Good understanding of the business drivers for which their application is providing support
· Ability to manage onshore and offshore development team to ensure on time delivery of system releases
· Provide oversight and approval of technical approaches, products and processes. Determine architecturally significant requirements. Define technical risks & mitigation strategy and define technical dependencies & dependency management strategy
· Must have expert understanding of standard product functionality in Hybris, ability to guide developers in building technical solutions predominantly using Hybris standard functionality and keeping customizations to the minimum
· Experience in successfully designing, developing, testing (including unit test automation) and deploying (including deployment automation) of SAP Hybris & J2EE applications.
· API development, Microservices Architecture, Service Mesh Architecture, Contention / Priority management
· Experienced in best practices and tools around CI/CD
· Experience setting up Git repositories for projects, managing multiple projects’ workflows, and troubleshooting complex issues with Git
· Experience of project planning and project management methods – experience with Agile delivery – experience with JIRA preferable
· Ability to design and configure processes in SAP Commerce Cloud (Hybris)
· A good appreciation of the processes and issues in other application areas, especially where that area overlaps with their own. (e.g.: eCommerce, Salesforce Sales & Service, SAP)
· Designing detailed business and technical specifications for programming and other resources, both in house and 3rd party vendors/partners
If this sounds like the perfect role, please apply and we’ll be in touch soon.
calendar_today2 days ago